is there an option in guitar pro that keeps the sheet music the same even if the guitar is in different tunings?

For example, i have a song that is played tuned down 1 step. When i look at the sheet music notes, they are also for some reason 1 step off from there should be, so even though the note is a B, the actual note being played is A. I don't get why they made it this way and i was wondering if there is a way to turn it off?
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
yeah, I've noticed this too, it's very annoying. Unfortunately I can't think of a way to change it.
I've noticed on some tabs there is a key in the upper left that shows the tuning, but the notes remain the same. Is that what you are talking about?
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
I think what he means is that if you put an E Major chord into guitar pro, it will obviously come up on the Standard Notation stave as an E Major chord. However when you detune the guitar down a step, it now sounds like, and is, a D Major chord. However the Standard Notation will still show the notes of an E Major chord.