Anyone else watching it? I hope Maiden are playing. I hear they wont be showing them. I will be sad if they dont but they are showing some good bands though
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by SilentHeaven109
Thank you for informing me of this, watching Anthrax right now

do you know what make of guitar the bald dude has?

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Damn i don't have sky arts, but i presume your talking about Scott Ian, he played a jackson in the other sonisphere footage i've seen but is also endorsed by washburn.
Quote by josh999x
Damn i don't have sky arts, but i presume your talking about Scott Ian, he played a jackson in the other sonisphere footage i've seen but is also endorsed by washburn.

Ah ok thanks man it looked like it said washburn on the headstock

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by leony03
do you know what make of guitar the bald dude has?

It looked very much like a Jackson, at a wild guess I would say it's this: http://iheartguitarblog.com/2010/03/news-scott-ians-new-signature-jackson.html
I watched the Sonisphere highlights a few weeks backs , I saw like 45 minutes of it, but didn't see no Maiden.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I just watched the highlights, biggest disappointment EVAR. No Maiden, Rammstein got only one song, whilst bands like Europe, Papa Roach and Good Charlotte got a good ten minutes each
Don't have sky arts.. But I do have around 60GB of videos that my brother had recorded when he went to a sonisphere festival.
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.