So, new series starts on Monday.

Who will be watching? I sure will; hilarious programme.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
im out on monday night but will be cathing it on 4od or whatever it is you use to get it.

that show is epic on so many levels
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I can't wait fantastic series and strangely even my parents like it.
"and say what? help we've caught a fish!"

legendary scene.

Apparently the actor who plays will ACTUALLY did have a briefcase at school for a while and thats where he got the idea from hahaha
Quote by Guitardude19
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.
Bus wankers.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Will defininetly be watching!!! Means I'll have to watch Grandma's House on iplayer though.
We never cry for love, we're superheroes,
We are back where we belong.
Quote by bellymctubs
Will defininetly be watching!!! Means I'll have to watch Grandma's House on iplayer though.

Lol, Grandma's House is also amazing. The main dude is just so awkward it's hilarious.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I hate the fact that I like it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
never seen it but my DVR always catches ads for it right Before Top Gear starts
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
The dudes mom is hawt.

But yea, I think they try too hard to be like Peep Show (and fail) so I don't really like it.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
never seen it but my DVR always catches ads for it right Before Top Gear starts

You NEED to watch it, even just one episode so you can give it a go.
it's a brilliant programme
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
I was about to say 'Bus stop wankers!!'
But someone already said it
Anyway, yea I'm watching it
Great show
Bring your wellies, you'll be knee deep in gash!
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
Quote by josh999x
I can't wait fantastic series and strangely even my parents like it.

It's because it's so realistic
Quote by Bearded_Seth
It's because it's so realistic

It is an 100% accurate look at the life of a teenage male.
It is great. Looking forward to the new series, however have a feeling it will not be that great.
It's gonna be a blue day
Can't wait for this !
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
No.

Can wait a long time.

I drive the same car ( red micra with the same poxy interior... ) I am not looking forward to it being redered to as the "minge mobile" for at least ther next year...

That and I never found it very funny

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Dannnn_xD
Bring your wellies, you'll be knee deep in clunge!

Fixed.

Anywho, conveniently the engineer from Virgin comes to install our tv/internet/phone package on monday. So our whole house (or at least, those of us that have moved in so far) will be watching it
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

'Always put your balls in, chicks love that.'
I love it so much. My brother saw Simon Bird's stand-up show at his student union last year, so jealous.
hello
The Episode yesterday was fecking hilarious, the only criticism, is when Simon was in his conservatory practicing his walk and his parents were "Spying" on him, his acting there was rather awful.

*Off to the Minge mobile*
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
That Diana joke pushed me over the edge and I shat bricks of laughter for about 15 minutes straight
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

The first episode was amazing, Paedo Kennedy is just one high point.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Last night was pretty good. I did laugh alot, but it wasn't the same. Writing seems to have taken a different direction slightly, in that, it's more situationally funny rather than the catchphrases/banter between the lads. Adverts for future episodes look better than last nights

And actually, it's not too far off being a documentary for teenagers in England...my life is actually quite like that (including catchphrases, paedo teachers and people with shit cars)
Quote by freddaahh

This.

Haven't seen Monday's episode yet, will 4OD when I get time to.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by willT08
Last night was pretty good. I did laugh alot, but it wasn't the same. Writing seems to have taken a different direction slightly, in that, it's more situationally funny rather than the catchphrases/banter between the lads. Adverts for future episodes look better than last nights

And actually, it's not too far off being a documentary for teenagers in England...my life is actually quite like that (including catchphrases, paedo teachers and people with shit cars)

+1 for everything said here, I though the exact same (on first paragraph)
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by freddaahh

Why? It's a great show
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes