Hai guise, I'm new to this part of the forum, but I've been looking around for a good new acoustic for a long time, mainly coz my current one was a P.O.S. xD so I decided to go with a Yamaha APX500. seriously the most comfortable guitar I have played in a long time, and the sound brings a tear to my eye.

I picked it up a couple of days ago, as soon as the shipment of new guitars arrived at the store. The color is supposed to be Oriental Blue Burst, but I find it's more green than blue. Anyway, enough backstory, PICS!! This is the first time I've done this, so I had no idea what to take pictures of, so I'll just dump the pics here

Might add more if there's interest
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Thanks man, I was lucky they had the colour, it doesn't look nearly as good in the others
Now I just need to work on my singing and playing technique, lose weight, build muscle, and I will be knee deep in girls xD
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Cool looking guitar man. Hngd. Put up some clips?
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

My webcam is buggered, so no video clips, but I will be recording some stuff and uploading it to my profile, and since this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I'll post in here after I've recorded it.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!