hatred gives you something to bitch about. you should thank her.

either ignore her, confront her, or continue to complain. those are your main choices.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 11, 2010,
There are a lot of stupid people. Don't get pissed off by everyone. Don't dwell on the hatred. You don't like her? Then don't associate with her. If you have to, be mature about it. Be nice. It doesn't seem like she really hurt you in a personal way. Goddamn, it isn't that hard. There are a couple of people I dislike at my school. Then again, I don't bother hanging out with them.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?

Come on, you knew it was coming.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
If she is messing you up in class then I can guess it's English.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
..umm..you could always murder her...

but if that doesn't seem like a possibility you can also stop your bitching buckle down and do your damn work.
Yeah, this is really stupid. For one person to be under your skin this much is stupid and no matter how childish, ignorant, close-minded she may be your proving yourself her equal. I have experience with hate. It's a bad thing something you have to let go to grow as a person past a certain point.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
Rape usually shuts those bitches up. With all that PTSD going on, she's not gonna have any time to be an idiot around you.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
In the words of the black white supremacist.

If there's hate in your heart, let it out. It doesn't mean something's wrong with you, it means that something is wrong with them!
White power
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Ignore her. Don't even say something to her when she trys talking to her.
Or you could tell her to **** off and stop being an idiot.
But i suggest the first one so you don't get your balls ripped off
After reading that, the only thing I can think of is from somebody's (dont remember who's) sig.

"Inside each of us, there are two wolves fighting, the Wolf of Love and Peace, and the Wolf of Hatred and Anger."
The child asks: "Which one will win?"
The grandfather answers: "The one we feed."

Don't feed the hatred. Just ignore her, its really not that hard.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I hate several people. Simply because they are total dicks towards me. I can't say or do anything without them shooting me down, and even if I don't say anything they just take the piss or make a comment. Usually totally ridiculous ones, and when I beat the crap out of their argument the rest join in saying I'm failing and I should just stop. Problem is, the only friend I have is friends with these jerks and I've nowhere else to spend my lunches and free periods (this is at school). If I go find a place to stay on my own, to play guitar or study or whatever, they'll most likely come to find me and take the piss about me running away/being a loner, or just call me about it later. Hopefully I'll make new friends this year (only 2 days into this term), or they'll just grow the **** up, but from what I've seen so far I'll have no such luck.

TS: Talk to her. Make friends with her. If you can at least get along, even if the relationship is strained, it should be a lot easier.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Sounds like somebody's got a crush...
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do except ignore her and pay attention in class. Examples please?

Quote by gacharya
Rape usually shuts those bitches up. With all that PTSD going on, she's not gonna have any time to be an idiot around you.
I find a broken jaw to be a good enough substitute.

Hatred seems like a pretty strong word to use here. Hitler hated the Jews. Would you lock this girl in a gas chamber?
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
um.. you hate her because she's bad at music class? Maybe you should focus on your own work instead of hers
Quote by Gigger
um.. you hate her because she's bad at music class? Maybe you should focus on your own work instead of hers

How is he supposed to work when he can't stop thinking about her? He can't even get work done when she's on his mind.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more....
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Zombee
How is he supposed to work when he can't stop thinking about her? He can't even get work done when she's on his mind.

That's true. Maybe you should give private tutoring
Quote by dogmax
No. I dislike her reasons for picking music class.

Dude, you are being irrational. I completely understand why you're pissed off at her, but you shouldn't have to have this festering hatred for her.

It's ok to be annoyed with her, but don't let it consume you, because I've let hate consume me in the past and it nearly destroyed my entire social life.

My advice? Ignore her, stop drinking coffee, get more sleep, eat healthily and become more sociable.
Bertolt Bretcht

TS has replaced all his posts with "..."? Whatever he said must have been embarrassing.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
New rule, we quote everything TS says.
Quote by damian_91
Quote by Zombee
Quote by damian_91
Quote by KirkMetallica
Dude, you are being irrational. I completely understand why you're pissed off at her, but you shouldn't have to have this festering hatred for her.

It's ok to be annoyed with her, but don't let it consume you, because I've let hate consume me in the past and it nearly destroyed my entire social life.

My advice? Ignore her, stop drinking coffee, get more sleep, eat healthily and become more sociable.

Thanks for the advice . I actually do most of those things.

Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
TS has replaced all his posts with "..."? Whatever he said must have been embarrassing.

No. But since most of the people here in the pit are hungry trolls, who's favourite dish is people with personal problems, I don't see any reason to feed them when the problem is solved.

Again. Thanks to the people who actually helped
Last edited by dogmax at Sep 11, 2010,
Quote by dogmax
Thanks for the advice . I actually do most of those things.

No problem man Sometime I feel like this about my very close friend, and it tears me apart and I can't enjoy anything. Where you are is a very bad place; eventually you'll be able to ignore all the shit that annoys you now because you'll realise that it doesn't matter whatsoever.

Also, weed does help, but that's a lifestyle choice
Bertolt Bretcht

This thread is great because I can read everything TS posted.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Most of TS's posts are edited, making this thread pointless.

REPORTED
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....