Hi, I have a Epiphone studio 15R amp and a Epiphone Special II guitar. I am having a problem with the amp and I thought maybe you guys could help me. Everything was working perfect 2 days ago. I set my guitar down and went to the other room and when i came back no sound was coming from the amp. All the knobs were set to between 3 and 4 and audio adjustments on my guitar was almost all the way up.

I have no clue what could be wrong. Sound does work when the amp is turned up all the way but there is a constant white noise coming from the speaker.

Any ideas? Thanks.

(Edit: I also checked all the plugs. Replugged them and triple checked everything was right. Although who knows, maybe i did something wrong.)
Highly doubt that there is anything wrong with your amp. It will most likely be a loose wire in you guitar. If you have only had the guitar for a few months take it back to the store and they should be able to fix it for you free.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
It is actually my friends, I bought it from him. He bought it more than a year ago.
Ok then well see if you can try the guitar in a friends amp or take it to a shop where you can test it to find out if that is the problem
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Check the cable, then the input jack of the guitar. Do you have another guitar you can use? Another amp? Troubleshoot.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com