Page 1 of 2
Me and my friends used to make each other disgusting foods/drinks to consume for fun. For example coffee, salt, lemon, Tabasco, an oxo cube and a bit of oil would be a good drink.

We used to play "beat and burn the minorities whose ideas we don't agree with".

Oh, the good old days.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
we used to throw rocks over our house on to the next street and try to hit something we also threw eggs water balloons filled with ketchup or whatever we could find the funniest was when my mom threw chopped tomato away cus it was spoiled and we threw it and when we went to see it got a dog and a car it caused lulz
We played the card game spoons, but with a twist. We used empty soda bottles instead of spoons, and once you picked up on of the bottles you had to run across the romm, and around my friends pool table and make it back to the card table. The people that didn't get bottles could try to tackle you and strip the bottle. Someone always got ****ed up, and the card table was broken many a time.

That and extreme 4 square.
We used to sit in opposite corners of a room with our legs spread open. Then the object of the game was to try to rainbow-arch soccerballs at one anothers genitalia. You're not allowed to use your hands to alter the trajectory of the ball or protect your nads.

There was some scoring system we had invented as well.
"Jackpot" where someone would throw a ball in the air and yell a number. Whoever caught the ball got that amount of points. Whoever caught "Jackpot" won. Usually they would say jackpot after only a few throws.

Also, "chicken fight" where 2 kids would go on the monkey bars and try to kick each other off.
Run at each other at top speed, run into each other, fall over.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by bogeaqyt
"Jackpot" where someone would throw a ball in the air and yell a number. Whoever caught the ball got that amount of points. Whoever caught "Jackpot" won. Usually they would say jackpot after only a few throws.

I love you.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by bogeaqyt

Thats weird, we called it 500, but it basically devolved into jackpot throws every time. I don't think I played a game of 500 that lasted more than 15 minutes before we got bored and just rode our bikes or played n64
When my friends and I got into like 8th grade, we found this sweet semi-clearing in this forest by the river in our town. We thought it would be cool to turn it into a paintball arena, so we dammed up a stream, dug a bunch of trenches, and chopped down a shit ton of trees (about a dozen good sized trees). Cops came and busted us after about a month or so. We never got to play any ****in' paintball.
i played mario cart double dash for most of my current childhood
but now i just sit in my room and listen to pantera, play guitar, and surf the interwebz.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by bogeaqyt

i loved that game!

Hill running, we had a hill at my school in grade 8 that was maybe 2 1/2 feet high and like 15 feet long and in the winter it'd get really slick with ice, so we decided to see who could run along the slope of the hill the farthest without falling... good times
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Played catch, except throwing the ball over the house. My childhood kinda sucked.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Kissy-catchy. Girls chase boys or the boys chase the girls. Whoever gets caught gets kissed.

Aren't you living in Newcastle now, Fassa?
I'm sure you are?

It's CATCHY-KISSY!

Edit:
You are!
I knew it!

Fancy a party?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
We still play The Game (Sorry)
We also played Cowboy which is a game we made up where you pretend to draw a revolver and shout "Bam Gotcha" when passing in the hallway. If you tied it went to a ten step draw. We only stopped playing it this year (In Highschool) because too many people wanted in on the game.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Manhunt was a common game we would play. It is basically just hide and seek, but with a base, and at night. We would almost always play this at family parties. I have a HUGE family (my mom grew up in a family with 10 kids in it,) so the games would be intense.

"Keep it up"

This game is meant to be played on a trampoline. The only object you need is a moderately large rubber ball.

One person tosses the ball up into the air to start the game. Whoever is closest to it has to hit the ball, similar to how one would "set" when playing volleyball. After that, everybody has to keep the ball off the floor/ground for as long as possible.

The ball can be hit towards any other person on the trampoline.

If anybody misses, or hits the ball over the net of the trampoline, everybody else on the trampolne tackles them, piles onto them, and assaults them in various other semi-harmless ways.

This game sounds boring as hell when it is described, but it is actually a lot of fun.
Last edited by TMF128 at Sep 11, 2010,
My brother and cousin played a game called "tackle." On person tries to run from on end of the room to the other while the other two tried to tackle him.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
we played a game called YUGIOH LOLOL

omg it was so much fun, at school me and my friends owned every noob with a starter deck
Wall ball would get pretty brutal, but it was still fun.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
We used to play a game called knock out. It eventually devolved into being named gay-ball. What would happen was you have a pool table. Everyone stands around the pool table. There are two balls on the table, the cue and the eight. The person at the end of the table sets the game in motion by hitting the eight ball with the cue ball. You go counter-clockwise, each person grabbing the cue ball and trying to hit the 8 before it stops moving. It stops moving, you're out. You hit it into a pocket, the next person in the sequence is out. Last man standing wins. It eventually came to be known as "Gay-ball" because one night we had a particularly good run of getting the eight into the pockets, and whoever got out would usually exclaim "That's so gay!"

We were not politically correct children. Though we still do play this game and call it by this name today. Makes for a hell of a time when tipsy.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
We would also put sleeping bags over our heads and run blindly around the room trying to knock one another down. It was always funny when someone would crack their skull open on a coffee table or something.
Power Rangers

we'd pretend to be power rangers

duh.

i always called red
Zordon was a bike rack and alpha five was a tree.

In retrospect, it should've been the other way around
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I have no idea how to translate this game's name for ya. We played this game at birthday parties normally Or during lunch breaks. Basically, the people, who play it divide into two groups (normally guys and gals) One team think up a password, while the other must find out what the password is. This can be done by catching a member of the opposing team and interrogating them in an attempt to get the password. (Nothing too violent...Eheheh...)And when the team learns the password, they switch. There were no real rules at that game. Just a battleground.
Gear :

Jackson JS32T King V
Vox VT40+
Stagg C542
Kill the man with the ball, you can guess what it was. Team mode was even better since it was just everyone owning each other. No one even remembered the teams by the end
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by rushpython
i played mario cart double dash for most of my current childhood
but now i just sit in my room and listen to pantera, play guitar, and surf the interwebz.

That's me, but replace Pantera with Rammstein(although I do listen to a bit of Pantera), and throw in some video games.

Edit:^We made a huge game of The Floor is Lava at my high school two years ago. Lulz were had. And detentions. Lots of detentions.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by smartalec007 at Sep 11, 2010,
Who is yo' daddy, and what does he do. Played it in Kindergarten a lot.
Gear :

Jackson JS32T King V
Vox VT40+
Stagg C542
Run-outs (basically hide & seek tag) will forever be the best game of anyones childhood ever.

EDIT: And Bulldog.
Quote by Adam Scott
Run-outs (basically hide & seek tag) will forever be the best game of anyones childhood ever.

We played this, except we didn't know what it was called, so we called it "The Stinky Cheese". I still don't know why.
We took toy gun and ran into the woods. I would always climb into a tree and snipe people. I would say,"BAM! I got you!" and they would say, "did not!"
smear the queer- you give one person the football and everyone else tries to smear him into the ground.
Red Rover was my favorite. Mostly because I would always win, with me being the biggest kid around most of the time.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Soul Power
Wall ball would get pretty brutal, but it was still fun.

When I was younger I went to a hockey camp during the summer and we always had a yearly Wall Ball tournament that lasted an entire day. It was fucking brutal, but I ended up winning one year.
Page 1 of 2