So I know there are tons of posts about this already, but does anyone know if those Agile guitars are any good? I know they're cheap, so I wouldn't expect them to be incredible or anything, but if anyone has any experience with one I would love to hear an opinion on them.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
they are awesome dude, i have the Al-2000 and shes a beauty. they have great tone and some versatility but i use mine for mostly metal. they are really well put together and if you want to throw in some new pickups they are practically an epiphone or better. and their customer service rocks. what model did you have your eye on friend?
Oh not again. Do a search and you will probably find 50 threads asking the same question.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I had an Agile AL3000, quite a well made guitar in general but I had a problem with the nut slot. It was cut poorly that the nut didn't seat very well and too high. I used a dremel to square the slot and the nut fitted. Had great action and I played the guitar for three years then the neck twisted. It still played but hurts my hand so I pulled the pups I put in (EMG 81/60 plus EXG and Afterburner) and sold it dirt cheap.

This was the last time I bought budget guitars (too many) and I went to Carvin and bought their Bolt kit. Later I bought the DC127 and never looked back.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Agiles are pretty damn good guitars for the money. They have been a big player in the ERG market in the past few years because of their wide variety of 7, 8, and more recently, 9 string guitars. Why just a few moments ago i ordered this beauty!
I got a 3000, great guitar, better than epiphones for cheaper, but its no gibson. 1It is a beauty though, best bang for your buck imo.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Yes, for the billionth time, yes. They're better than their price suggests because their is no middle man in their equation.

I never say this, but in this case, use the search bar, please.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X