Could anyone please recommend some songs/albums that have pipe organs?(not hammond or 70's-ish sounding organs)
Beyond Twilight: Organ Scientistic Formula (1)

It's part of a 43:00 song that's split up into several tracks, I'm sure the same organ is used elsewhere in the album but I can't recall off the top of my head. I would post a youtube link but it's not uploaded there.

EDIT: It's called Section 36 on iTunes but looking it up on encyclopedia metallum I found the real names.
Last edited by WizMystery at Sep 11, 2010,
This thread made me laugh
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
I think you are referring to Deep Purple, most of their stuff had Jon Lord on Hammong organ. Also, let us not forget Mr. Crowley by Ozzy. That organ intro is awesome.

ron666
Quote by sound-byte
This thread made me laugh

Why?

Quote by ron666
I think you are referring to Deep Purple, most of their stuff had Jon Lord on Hammong organ. Also, let us not forget Mr. Crowley by Ozzy. That organ intro is awesome.

ron666

I said I preferred recommendations without Hammond organs. I like them and do infact have a lot of Deep Purple's and Nektar's recordings with them as well but it's just not what I'm looking for.
Child in Time. There's no point in anything else.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Child in Time. There's no point in anything else.

To be honest, that's actually one of my favorite songs written by them. But like I said earlier .....

Quote by TheRimeOfIcarus
I said I preferred recommendations without Hammond organs. I like them and do infact have a lot of Deep Purple's and Nektar's recordings with them as well but it's just not what I'm looking for.
Try Theatres Des Vampires... They're a mix between black metal and gothic metal but they lean towards gothic metal they use a lot of pipe organs
Mainly in their albums: Suicide Vampire and Bloody Lunatic Asylum