The Magician and TriRec. Any news on these yet? Dare i even ask if there's any clips?
Have they hit stores yet? Last I checked they still hadn't. The Magician looks neat though.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Ah good to know. I'll probably check out the Magician. I wish they were making a head version though. I don't much care for Bugeras cab construction although the head units are great for the price. I have the V5 which I bought for dorm use last year and I've been contemplating rehousing the chassis as a head and running it with a 212.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

Clip of the first prototype of the trirec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe22Lbkk9VQ
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the different-coloured fires were the second, third and fourth prototypes...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by sethp
is that a chinese fire

obviously, American made fires use beefier logs of much higher quality

They're not available in the US & Canada yet
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Sep 11, 2010,
Quote by justinb904

Pfft. Coming from someone who's never used an American fire. They use gas. Lots and lots of gas. Duh.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Pfft. Coming from someone who's never used an American fire. They use gas. Lots and lots of gas. Duh.

hey, not everyone can afford those expensive boutique gas fires
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, FIRE BURNS YOU!!!
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Lol hahahahahahaha Dave that's the best post I've ever seen.

Quote by stykerwolf
^ahahahaha that soviet fail is epic win.

Lol yeah.PWNT.

Quote by Dave_Mc
WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

Clip of the first prototype of the trirec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe22Lbkk9VQ
Very original!

We could use our own pit subsection in GG&A for this kind of stuff. It's getting kind of old seeing you, angus & co. troll every single Bugera thread.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Huh. When I saw Bugera Magician in the title, I thought there would be a Dumble-ish clone in here.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by archenemyfan
Oh ohhh

noooooooooo kanthras is Here

I smell multiple banning
lol don't worry, I don't report people.

Unless you like sound reflection so much you have it in your username.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by Kanthras
lol don't worry, I don't report people.

Unless you like sound reflection so much you have it in your username.

haha I was just kiddin

sound reflection? Ehh?? I no get it lol
Quote by archenemyfan
haha I was just kiddin

sound reflection? Ehh?? I no get it lol

AcousticMirror.

I think I got him one of his warnings.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

thanks guys, couldn't resist.

But seriously, I mean if the bugeras can get close to mesa tones for like one third of the price (and don't spontaneously combust every 5 minutes), then i'd be interested too- mesa prices are insane in europe. I just can't resist cheap trolling, lol.

EDIT: I'm registered on HC, but scouts' honour, I didn't see that thread before I posted. I rarely even check HC now.

Quote by darkwolf291
No, that happens everywhere

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Kanthras
AcousticMirror.

I think I got him one of his warnings.

Hahahahahahaha

Shushhhhh he's prolly lurkin in this thread.