Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
What, a standard strat?

EDIT: Oh, without a pickguard. Take it off? I took mine off my Les Paul because I like the way it looks, so I get where you're coming from
You can order from Warmoth.com. It has all the features that you can select yourself but it isn't exactly cheap. Select the "rear-routed" option.
Last edited by guitaristren at Sep 11, 2010,
Quote by SilverSpurs616
What, a standard strat?

EDIT: Oh, without a pickguard. Take it off? I took mine off my Les Paul because I like the way it looks, so I get where you're coming from

strats are diffrent from les pauls.

in strats the pickups are attached to the pick guard and removing the pick guard means removing the pickups or exposing the cavities that they are in.

but to the TS, wish i could help, just thought id correct that guy.
Quote by guitaristren
You can order from Warmoth.com. It has all the features that you can select yourself but it isn't exactly cheap. Select the "rear-routed" option.

Wow, I'm a failure. I checked Warmoth yesterday without really looking into the different options I had, didn't even notice it has what I'm looking for. Went back after you suggested it and found you were right As for being expensive, well, I was expecting that; and honestly, I consider it costly if it runs over $500. Thanks man.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser