Page 1 of 2
Hopefully this thread is allowed, I read the list of banned topics. Guys, this is a hypothetical question, lets not turn this into a flame war about the idea being stupid. I know it's stupid. I want to know if it is "ok" and "safe" to drink it just like any other type of liquor, in order to get drunk. That is all
Jebus Krust, if u want to get drunk - go buy something decent. And if you are underage - either wait or use your head. -.-"

P.S. chances that it is "ok" and "safe" to drink, in quantities that will get you drunk most likely are meh.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
have you ever tasted straight flavoring? Getting drunk is not worth drinking a vial of that awful stuff. also, you'd probably throw up.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
There's like....a shot in one of the small bottles of it...
Keeping it real since '92
lol at everyone talking about how bad it will taste...that shit's expensive! Don't waste your mom's ****ing cooking ingredients to get tipsy.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Eat a bunch of nutmeg while you're at it.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Thrill-house
That would taste awful, it does smell nice though.

This. If you must, drink mouthwash. But that'll probably give you the world's biggest stomach ache ever. Or worse.
Last edited by Kevin19 at Sep 11, 2010,
You'd throw up the second you swallowed that. Don't do it, it's disgusting. Get yourself a beer.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I'm likely to be wrong here... Isn't vanilla poisonous in such a concentrated amount?

Don't quote me on that, but it's something thats lurking the back of my mind..
Quote by Kevin19
This. If you must, drink mouthwash. But that'll probably give you the world's biggest stomach ache ever. Or worse.

Ha be careful.. I chugged a bottle of Listerine and was throwing up blood all weekend.
Quote by guitaristren
Nah, I've heard people drinking hand sanitizer instead. Try that, TS.

Lol this.. But that shits gotta be mixed or it's gonna have the texture or drinking cum
It's safe and it'll get you drunk, but it tastes pretty shitty. Probably won't make you vomit or anything, but I still recommend getting some real booze instead.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by DavidBuchanan
Ha be careful.. I chugged a bottle of Listerine and was throwing up blood all weekend.

I sincerely hope you're joking.

If not, I weep for the future
I feel like mouth wash would cause ulcers if chugged?
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Quote by walkinbazooka
lol at everyone talking about how bad it will taste...that shit's expensive! Don't waste your mom's ****ing cooking ingredients to get tipsy.
I just figure that, if TS actually wants to drink it to get drunk, he doesn't really give a shit about getting busted by mom and dad.
What happened to the good old days of giving an older sibling or friend cash to grab you a fifth?

Vanilla extract and mouthwash. Jesus. You guys sound like ****ing winos.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at Sep 11, 2010,
Quote by Twist of fate
You'll poop out everything you've ever eaten.
EVERYTHING
YOU'VE
EVER
EATEN.

How could i possibly poop out your mother...

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I just figure that, if TS actually wants to drink it to get drunk, he doesn't really give a shit about getting busted by mom and dad.

I'm not concerned with him getting in trouble. I'm worried about the QUALITY OF DINNER ON THE FUCKING TABLE.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
As stated before, it is safe, but you would be vomiting a lot.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

It's safe (vodka and the like are ~40% alcohol), but the stuff is bitter as **** all.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If you're thinking about drink vanilla or mouthwash to get drunk you have a problem.

Also, that burn pic is priceless and was well used.

Don't. Just... don't.

If you're really dead set on getting drunk, get some beer. I have a feeling vanilla or mouthwash would have some negative effects.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Colgate Total
What happened to the good old days of giving an older sibling or friend cash to grab you a fifth?

Vanilla extract and mouthwash. Jesus. You guys sound like ****ing winos.

No shit dude, seriously.
... I imagine that the amount you would have to drink would be well beyond the amount that would make you feel like a bag of vomitous shit.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by DavidBuchanan

Wow, I would've went to the doctor when I started throwing up blood. **** it, just make a weekend out of it, right?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2