If someone could please help me solve this issue with my crybaby I'd really appreciate it.OK, the issue is a little hard for me to explain. Basically, my basic dunlop crybaby will work when I turn it on. But when I turn it off, the signal basically dies yet the wah effect still happens. I've tried replacing the battery with a new one, fresh out of the pack to no avail. Also the off position issue happens just when I power my amp w/ the crybaby in the chain. I don't think I explained it that well but if anyone knows what I mean could you please tell me how to fix it?Thanks!
same thing happened to mine when I took it apart. the multi-pin connector, which I disconnected for some reason, wasn't connected right. After I connected it right, it was fine. IF you've had it apart, check that.

EDIT: This is what I mean
LARGE IMAGE ALERT!

Last edited by darkwolf291 at Sep 11, 2010,
Make sure your cables are plugged into the right sides of the pedal. Seems like a stupid thing to say but it's an easy mistake to make.
GunneR
Quote by gunner-s4
Make sure your cables are plugged into the right sides of the pedal. Seems like a stupid thing to say but it's an easy mistake to make.
Actually, more often than not, when my pedals don't wanna work (in the way I desire them to), it's cuz I did this.
Quote by gunner-s4

Thanks for the suggestion. I forgot to mention that I thought of that. I have done it multiple times but thats not the case this time. Thanks tho!