I stopped eating products with gluten in them and suddenly I've felt so much better. I think I might have celiac disease, which is why I started this diet, and it makes a lot of sense considering my normal diet and the symptoms I was experiencing.

No bread, no pizza, no cereal, nothing that has Gluten in it. Sucks big time.

Anyone else have problems with Gluten?

I had some pizza last night out of temptation, and I really paid for it today just digesting it.

I'm also lactose intolerant apparently. Lactose-free, fat free milk is really good. I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant as a result of the celiac disease or if it is just genetic.

Anyone else lactose intolerant?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
NO PIZZA!?!?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
You only became intolerant because you stopped being UG's only Rachel Starr.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I'm sensitive to lactose, but not really intolerant. I just feel like shit and get the shits when I eat too much of it. Kinda sucks, but those lact-aid tablets help out a lot.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Oh god I thought the word gluten was funny on shrooms.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by vegetoe01
I'm wheat intolerant. Virtually the same as gluten intolerant, except i can't have wheat starch which has been 'washed out' and had the gluten removed.

I'm also slightly lactose intolerant.

That sucks man.

Right now I'm pretty much just eating rice and vegetables all the time. Some fruit sprinkled in.

It is strange to think that this might be the only thing to get me to stop eating myself to death with pizza. I mean, my family has pizza atleast 3 days a week. I've gone months eating pizza everyday. And now I'm not having any. Shit got real.

Now if only I could cut out sugar.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
That sucks man.

Right now I'm pretty much just eating rice and vegetables all the time. Some fruit sprinkled in.

It is strange to think that this might be the only thing to get me to stop eating myself to death with pizza. I mean, my family has pizza atleast 3 days a week. I've gone months eating pizza everyday. And now I'm not having any. Shit got real.

Now if only I could cut out sugar.

I'd think cutting sugar out of your diet would be easier than gluten. Or at least significantly decreasing your sugar intake. I know I'd kill myself if I couldn't eat fruit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'd think cutting sugar out of your diet would be easier than gluten. Or at least significantly decreasing your sugar intake. I know I'd kill myself if I couldn't eat fruit.

Yeah, I was really talking about processed sugar anyway. Sugar from fruit and the like is good for you to an extent.

I think people are only meant to have like 8g of sugar a day. Which is ridiculous, because a can of iced tea is like 20-something grams.

They shove processed sugar into everything these days! A bottle of Snapple has over 40g in it. Best stuff on earth my ass!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Yeah, I was really talking about processed sugar anyway. Sugar from fruit and the like is good for you to an extent.

I think people are only meant to have like 8g of sugar a day. Which is ridiculous, because a can of iced tea is like 20-something grams.

They shove processed sugar into everything these days! A bottle of Snapple has over 40g in it. Best stuff on earth my ass!

It seems to be most significant in beverages, but that doesn't effect me much because I almost exclusively drink water. You should do the same. It counterbalances my consumption of 3-4 watermelons a week over the summer.
Quote by RU Experienced?
It seems to be most significant in beverages, but that doesn't effect me much because I almost exclusively drink water. You should do the same. It counterbalances my consumption of 3-4 watermelons a week over the summer.

Dude....

Watermelons are so damn expensive now. I went to Sam's Club today and they want $6 for one melon. Out of their damn minds.

My entire childhood was full of watermelon, and now...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I was a cook so I used to have to prepare glucose\lactose free food. There's plenty of glucose free substitutes out there, so you can still eat bread and shit as long as it says gluten free.
Quote by TunerAddict
Dude....

Watermelons are so damn expensive now. I went to Sam's Club today and they want $6 for one melon. Out of their damn minds.

My entire childhood was full of watermelon, and now...

$6 doesn't seem that bad for a big-ass watermelon...
Quote by Steel8909
I was a cook so I used to have to prepare glucose\lactose free food. There's plenty of glucose free substitutes out there, so you can still eat bread and shit as long as it says gluten free.

Yea, I've seen it too. Then I saw the price tag.

Wegmans wanted $6 for a loaf of bread. 6 dollars...for bread!

I did get some bread/pizza dough made out of gluten free shit. Also got some rice flour. I might just say good bye to the things I once loved and move on though. Maybe life will be better without bread/pizza. At least I won't sit down and "down" an entire pizza anymore.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Thrill-house

These weren't big-ass watermelons though, sadly.

I'm afraid to think what they'd be charging for those.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Thrill-house

This.

I was just at Costco the other day and I got 2 for 8-10 bucks I think. They're worth every damned penny either way.
Quote by TunerAddict
Yea, I've seen it too. Then I saw the price tag.

Wegmans wanted $6 for a loaf of bread. 6 dollars...for bread!

I did get some bread/pizza dough made out of gluten free shit. Also got some rice flour. I might just say good bye to the things I once loved and move on though. Maybe life will be better without bread/pizza. At least I won't sit down and "down" an entire pizza anymore.

Wow thats double the price of high end multigrain bread!
I see you responded to my post.

>.>

<.<
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by RipeFlesh
I see you responded to my post.

>.>

<.<

I do what I can.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I stopped drinking milk and I feel the same. It's been idk, two months since I've had milk?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by RU Experienced?
Because it comes from tits?

it comes from the udders of the oppressed.

and no. I just don't like the taste. fat in water, man. grosses me out, too.
Quote by MakinLattes
it comes from the udders of the oppressed.

and no. I just don't like the taste. fat in water, man. grosses me out, too.

You don't have to drink whole milk you know. There's always 2 percent or skim if you swing that way.
I have celiac (gluten intolerance) and I am lactose intolerant. It's a bitch, but four years on I'm used to it.

Quote by MakinLattes
I've run the milk gambit, went to soy, and now I've taken on almond.

YEAH! Silk brand almond milk is amazing.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Because it comes from tits?

anyway, i feel sorry for you guys with the lactose problem. i dont have nor do i know of anyone who does IRL.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I know some people who cannot process wheat glutton, one of them is my dad. I don't think its a disease, just your body can't process the glutton. You can get rice stuff, that tastes good (if you get the right stuff).

I myself have cut out alot of wheat products from my diet, I don't notice a negative difference.
I haven't had pizza for a while, and I don't have cereal too often. My diet is mostly meat, cheese, nuts, fruits, vegetables.
Bumpy!
I think I might have became lactose intolerant. In the last month or so I have been getting all the symptoms and I am pretty sure milks the reason.

I really hope I can still drink tea, since it only has a small amount of milk in it
Quote by UraniYum
My closest friend has Coeliacs. You don't have it.

Yo listen to this guy, he knows a lot about Coeliacs.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Duffman123
Bumpy!
I think I might have became lactose intolerant. In the last month or so I have been getting all the symptoms and I am pretty sure milks the reason.

I really hope I can still drink tea, since it only has a small amount of milk in it

You could drink it without milk, it's not that bad it's what I have to do.
Well, I've gone a month without gluten. Lost 10 pounds. Yay me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers