5 8%
2 3%
3 5%
3 5%
2 3%
0 0%
5 8%
Voters: 60.
One lonely day in 7th grade I made it to 5, I tried for six but my dick felt like it was going to break off. I know some of you badasses have doubled this.
I'm pretty sure the amount of times you jacked off in one day is directly proportional to your chances of getting a girlfriend.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Creepy thread is creepy.

I think it was 6 or 7 for me.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
I'm pretty sure the amount of times you jacked off in one day is directly proportional to your chances of getting a girlfriend.

So the less you fap the less the chance?

Quote by slipknot5678
So the less you fap the less the chance?

At least you can't masturbate for a negative ammount of time.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by slipknot5678

Edit: What the **** two isn't even an option.

Because if your record is 2 than it simply means that you have never even tried goin for the gold.
Ten, or more. I forget, but it had 2 digits. Feels good man.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
About 9, and it was literally just to see how many times I could. Although after the day had ended I couldn't fap for 3 days due to far to much chafing. On the bright side though I learned some new techniques.
Depends on the girlfriend situation/whether or not you want to or can get laid, really.

If I have a steady girlfriend, I can go weeks without jacking it. If I'm single and don't give a shit, I've probably been able to do double digits if it's just that kinda day.
4 in a row when I was 12 or something. Either way, it was before I first came.
Orgasm + No cleanup = Epic fappage.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
4 sadly
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
8. If Im hungover and at home its pretty much all I do.
"If people only did everything they wanted, everyone would just spend all day sitting on the carpet, watching the poker channel, wanking and eating those expensive German biscuits. Probably."
5. did it once at 12, once at 3, once at 8, once at 3, and once at 11:59:59.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII