Page 1 of 2
http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/
"Today, I realised my hair is bown jus like bellas! MLIT"

"Today my boyfriend touched my face, and for the fisrt time i didn't flinch at how cold his hands were. He looked at me and said............"your pretending i'm Edward aren't you?" I blushed as we both knew it was true. I can offically say MLIT!!!!"

"Today I had twin boys and named one Edward and the other Jacob. MLIT"

oh my god

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
You just took this from another thread.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by TheIntruder
You just took this from another thread.

I write songs.
none
end this thread. don't give the site publicity please.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
It's things like this that make me wonder why we got rid of all those gas chambers...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by :Vicious--

but then we'd have less to bitch about.
Quote by WyvernOmega
Billy Mays

Your Billy Mays and Hank Hill?
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
I Realized That I Am Unconditionally And Irrevocably In Love With Bella. MLIT

Today, I realised my hair is bown jus like bellas! MLIT

Today I went on MLIT for the firxt time! I am so so happy there are other people like me! It is without a doubt the greatest book and movie saga ever to exist.

cat
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
"Today I made out with my large sybarian husky because he reminded me of Jacob. MLIT"

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by necrosis1193

YES! do it
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Humanity just reached a new low.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
"Today I made out with my large sybarian husky because he reminded me of Jacob. MLIT"

I am disappointed with that Husky.

It could've bitten her nose off!

How would that be to turn her off a crappy book series? One of the heroes or villains or whatever biting her nose off!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by WyvernOmega
"Today I had twin boys and named one Edward and the other Jacob. MLIT"

oh my god

I want to fucking murder her.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by necrosis1193
I am disappointed with that Husky.

It could've bitten her nose off!

How would that be to turn her off a crappy book series? One of the heroes or villains or whatever biting her nose off!

"I was making out with a Husky and it bit my nose off! I realized I'm a complete fuckwit. MLIT"
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
"I was making out with a Husky and it bit my nose off! I realized I'm a complete fuckwit. MLIT"

You could post that on the website.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
There's a heap of excellent comments on these. In response to "Today I had twin boys and named one Edward and the other Jacob. MLIT":

Kill yourself. That's an order.

You are the STUPIDEST FUCKING PERSON I have EVER SEEN! Your kids will probably hate themselves. This brings my piss to a boil. I'd rather eat a rotten corpse of a dead skunk marinated in dog piss and spread over with asshole juice than name my OWN FUCKING KIDS EDWARD AND JACOB!!!

die, you're a horrible excuse for a mother. I'd never name my kids after FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, like Megatron or Voldemort

OMG CAN I HAZ SEX WITH YOUR BABBIES!!!! I'M LIKE JACOB!!!!!!! I WAS MENT TO BE WITH YOUR LUSCIOUS TWIN BOYS!!!!!!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Today I realized just how little sleep I actually get. It's making me begin to believe I'm slowly turning into a vampire...or maybe doing too much and becoming a werewolf? ~MLIT

Eveyday when it's cold to everybody else, I feel like it's burning hot and think automatically I'm a wolf and that at any moment if someone gets me mad, BAM I'll transform, it's either that or all my friends are vampires

I hope this is a joke
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
OMG CAN I HAZ SEX WITH YOUR BABBIES!!!! I'M LIKE JACOB!!!!!!! I WAS MENT TO BE WITH YOUR LUSCIOUS TWIN BOYS!!!!!!

oh god
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
die, you're a horrible excuse for a mother. I'd never name my kids after FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, like Megatron or Voldemort

I think this person is the real monster.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

And the top/flop don't have many differences

I write songs.
none
On May 1st i went to Columbus Ohio. Me and my mom and aunt and people we met went to a mall. and we see lifesize Edward and jacob cutouts. of course i got and Edward one. Now i am for sure taking Edward to prom. CANT WAIT! MLIT. = ]

I'm sure even that cardboard cutout doesn't want to go with her..
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by :Vicious--

Ah come on, it's not like it's morally wrong. It's just ridiculous, it deserves a thread so as to laugh at it.

I wonder if they have similar sites for other books. "Today I ate an ascending number of fruit, and was still hungry. MLITVHC."
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Ah come on, it's not like it's morally wrong. It's just ridiculous, it deserves a thread so as to laugh at it.

I wonder if they have similar sites for other books. "Today I ate an ascending number of fruit, and was still hungry. MLITVHC."

"Today I bought a diary and a pen in which to write things adverse to what the Party says. They're gonna be sooooooooo pissed lulz. MLI1984"
Quote by Primus2112
"Today I bought a diary and a pen in which to write things adverse to what the Party says. They're gonna be sooooooooo pissed lulz. MLI1984"

Lol, just dropped some Ice 9 in the ocean and brought about global apocalypse. MLICC!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
Lol, just dropped some Ice 9 in the ocean and brought about global apocalypse. MLICC!

Today is my Lastday, I'm supposed to be in a sleepshop at the end of the day, but I think I'm gonna run. Here's hoping. MLILR
Quote by whalepudding

it is ridiculous. oh well keep making jokes then, these are actually pretty funny
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Meh. Conservapedia is at least doubly as fail worthy. But anyone who thinks that MLIT is srs fails almost that much.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Earlier, I gave some woman the old in-out in-out to the sounds of Ludwig Van and then later, participated in some ultra-violence. MLIACO.
"Today I woke up from a nap on my girlfriends couch only to realize that she had covered me in Twilight body glitter while I was asleep. FML+MLIT"
today i told some kid to play i cum blood at his grandmothers funeral. MLIUG
Quote by mmolteratx
Meh. Conservapedia is at least doubly as fail worthy. But anyone who thinks that MLIT is srs fails almost that much.

I concur.

Seriously, that site is maybe 20% actual twilight fans, 80% people trolling twilight fans by being more ridiculous than them.
I'll never understand why people will care this much about something they hate a lot.
Today, I got bitten by a vampire. MLIT.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My Life Is Twilight is just a Twilight themed parody site of My Life Is Bro. I can't believe some of you idiots are taking this seriously.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Page 1 of 2