So I just got back home to find out that there is a party going on in around my building. I don't know the neighbors and my roomates are gone at the moment. I feel like joining but I'd feel awkward around total strangers without knowing anyone ( i dont want to be the guy drinking by himself).

ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE ONE OF THESE

Should I just walk in that Four Loko in hand and see what happens? Should I just try to be regular and socialize out of the blue? Should I be a pussy and go to sleep?
Do It. and for the love of god, Record it!
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
If you want to go join in and meet some people go have fun. Just be like "I live down the hall, and you people sound fun."

People are pretty accepting for the most part. If you end up not really meeting anyone or it starts to feel like you're gonna be the guy drinking alone, just leave. You live close enough.

Who knows, you could meet some of the coolest people you've ever met.
It's not worth it to not try.
Do It.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Execute the specific action you're curiously going out of your way to so strongly imply that you'll verily do, you homosexual.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Going to a party wearing one of those is something I would do.
So if I saw you there I would talk to you, because I'd be all like "this guy knows how to party like a bad ass".
do it
i'd only wear the unitard if it was green like greenman from its always sunny in philadelphia.. blue? thats just ridiculous man..
Done, unfortunately by the time I was out the party had winded down. I met people though. Moral of the story is that if you wear a morphsuit people will talk to you.

The end.
Quote by Alexander_BR
Done, unfortunately by the time I was out the party had winded down. I met people though. Moral of the story is that if you wear a morphsuit people will talk to you.

The end.

you wore a morphsuit to a party with strangers and that's all you got to say?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Go in and start telling girls you're going to be the guitarist in the band that's playing later on.

Get laid, then leave.

NO ONE WILL KNOW! LOL!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.