is this possible?

if so how would it work?

any advice please =]

thanks, Jake
Last edited by JacobShredder at Sep 12, 2010,

It's a PC interface, you'd need to have it connected to your computer and then run cables from the monitor outs to a PA or something if you really wanted to try it, I guess.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

Yeah, it would be more of a pain then it's worth.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo