Only one I could really think of was being a firefighter in the Bronx or something... anyone got any other suggestions? This is my main criteria for choosing a career path. (don't hate if you aren't an adrenaline junkie )
Aw man all those listed on the site are lame sounding (though I respect anyone who does them---they just don't appeal to me).... And I'm definitely NOT going to be a cop.

Maybe firefighter wasn't on the list just because it's only dangerous in big cities with huge tall buildings and tons of people cramped into a small area.
crab fishermen
coal miners
iron workers
firefighters
police

Quote by WNxScythe
Aw man all those listed on the site are lame sounding (though I respect anyone who does them---they just don't appeal to me).... And I'm definitely NOT going to be a cop.

Maybe firefighter wasn't on the list just because it's only dangerous in big cities with huge tall buildings and tons of people cramped into a small area.

I hear about firefighters being killed by wildfires more often than anything else.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by jibran
A convenience store clerk.

Thank you, come again.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
#1 is Fishing in Alaskan waters
#2 Logging
#3 underground mining

having survived two years at each of those jobs i find my back gets broken by a plank breaking out from under me while doing my second year of construction.
i do believe that one or three are missing from this official list though.

#1 should be "inventing the perfect solar car"
#2 should read "Pointing out that the federal reserve is NOT a government institution but rather a corporation of banks (owned by private stockholders)" this becomes relevant when you can realize that they print the money in the U.S. and rent it to U.S. citizens through the agencies of their corrupt political leaders.
#3 surviving Armageddon.
of these 3 i have only done 1.5

Haha Suicide bomber!
most of those who's bombs actually can kill someone blow up their friends in a Pre-Mission Group Hug !!!
Last edited by hovercraft at Sep 12, 2010,
The guy who has to check if thereif theres a bomb in his bosses car.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Justin Biebers bodyguard. maybe one or two tweenies won't kill you, but a stampede with 20-40 of 'em will take your life, most likely.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
Justin Biebers bodyguard. maybe one or two tweenies won't kill you, but a stampede with 20-40 of 'em will take your life, most likely.

And if they don't get you, your rapidly disappearing testicles will!
Dentist.

You can't hide from yourself.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by Ylasto

And then...come the haters..
Gear :

Jackson JS32T King V
Vox VT40+
Stagg C542
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Cleaning Chuck Norris's toilet

I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.
Quote by jibran

And that shal be sigged
Quote by jibran

My Tumblr
Process server.

NOBODY likes getting that piece of paper.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Any form of a construction worker people do not realize the danger in it. They put there life and well being on the line every day they go to work. I have seen people crippled lose limbs and get killed all in helping build civilization. And the ones that make it through there carrier will suffer bad health issues from breathing in construction debris and constantly abusing there body's for years or even decades.

That's a fair point. A mate of my Dad's (a carpenter) was doing some de-construction work on this big factory in Ireland, and the factory had giant silos for keeping whatever it was they used to make there in. He was about seven stories up and using a ladder to get onto the roof of this place and because of all the debris he didn't realize he'd put his ladder onto the top of a trap door above one of these silos. The door went through once he was on the ladder and he fell 6 or 7 stories, breaking his back and legs. 20 years later he still can't walk properly. I've done some part-time building work in factories and stuff like that terrifies me.

I'm also amazed that people have suggested underground mining, I know my Grandad used to do that about 40 years ago but I had no idea that was still a job. I thought they did it all with machinery now.
Last edited by aaciseric at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by hovercraft
#1 is Fishing in Alaskan waters
#2 Logging
#3 underground mining

having survived two years at each of those jobs i find my back gets broken by a plank breaking out from under me while doing my second year of construction.
i do believe that one or three are missing from this official list though.

#1 should be "inventing the perfect solar car"
#2 should read "Pointing out that the federal reserve is NOT a government institution but rather a corporation of banks (owned by private stockholders)" this becomes relevant when you can realize that they print the money in the U.S. and rent it to U.S. citizens through the agencies of their corrupt political leaders.
#3 surviving Armageddon.
of these 3 i have only done 1.5

Haha Suicide bomber!
most of those who's bombs actually can kill someone blow up their friends in a Pre-Mission Group Hug !!!

love the second part, spot on.