Hey I'm currently using a Line 6 Spider 3 30w amp... I am looking for something better, preferably a valve amp, my budget is about 700 US$, I play mostly punk rock, rock and hard rock, so a good clean, overdrive and distortion is necisary, I use a boss effects pedal so it doesn't need effects, except mabey reverb? I want to use the amp for practice, recordings and small gig's.

Thanx in advance for the feedback.
I'd highly recommend the combo version of the Bugera 333XL. I'm convinced you can get literally any sound you want out of it. It's exactly $700, has reverb, an effects loop if you so desire, and brilliant cleans and distortion sounds. Worth every penny to me.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by Lucky13!
Hey I'm currently using a Line 6 Spider 3 30w amp... I am looking for something better, preferably a valve amp, my budget is about 700 US$, I play mostly punk rock, rock and hard rock, so a good clean, overdrive and distortion is necisary, I use a boss effects pedal so it doesn't need effects, except mabey reverb? I want to use the amp for practice, recordings and small gig's.

Thanx in advance for the feedback.

I bought my Mesa rectoverb off ebay for 700 used in mint cond.
Its a great amp, has nice cleans, good overdriven sounds, and amazing lead tones!
The reverb is kinda weak but good enough for what i use it for.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by ibrahimasood
maybe Blackstar HT Stage 60 Combo ?

Looks like a nice amp but i didn't mention. I live in South Africa, i dont know if we get blackstar here, i have never seen it...

Also i saw a Marshall Haze 40 watt combo the other day for about $700. Is 40 watts enough sound to play on stage?