So after some.. 4 years after my first guitar, I finally have a new electric and it was about dayumn time!

And a family pic! Fender Tele Standard, Dean MLXM, Epiphone Dove

The pics aren't of the best of quality and the familypic is moved, but yeah, it'll do I guess

EDIT:

Bare with me since my English isn't the best : p

Alright a short review then:

So I ordered this guitar from rockpalace, a store in The Hague in the Netherlands, waited for about a week.

And then finally after a week it was in my hands, but I was away from home when it got here, luckily my parents where home so they could sign and everything, came home at night so at first I couldn't play it through the amp. So I basically played ''acoustic'' for a few hours, and the first thing that caught my eye was that the neck shape(a modern C shape) was VERY VERY comfortable to my hands, never have I ever felt such a good neck! The setup was EXACTLY to my needs, it had new strings on it and everything.

Now onto the sound review!

The bridge pick-up when played clean got that known tele twang to it, and it sounds beautifull, when strummed with single notes and a bit of delay it gives this really oldskool country sound to it, I can get a spot-on Johnny Cash sound to it(not his own sound but from the other guitarist in his band).
Distorted/overdriven sounds awesome! With the gain on about 8 o' clock it gives an early Led Zeppelin sound, I currently have a tone which to my ears is indentical(sp?) to 'Houses of the Holy' and when played with a slide 'In my time of dying' which I really like.

I haven't really played alot with the neck pup but clean it sounds sooo smooth, it gives a rich full sound, really nice for blues licks.
Last edited by The_Czar at Sep 12, 2010,
Is the Tele red or black? It's kind of hard to see.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
Is the Tele red or black? It's kind of hard to see.

I think its black, and the colour contrast isn't quite right on the first pic
HNGD! Very nice
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
It's black.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
No way That's much better. And I was kind of right, in a way......
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Yeah true that it's a really nice finish, it's almost purple-ish, really diggin' it, and it sounds sah-weet!
Nice, I really want a tele myself at the minute, I'll have to wait till the next time I'm drunk though and it will magically appear a few days later. HNGD!
Get one ASAP! Seriously, it's such a nice guitar, it's really versatile and the ''twang'' really sound great with some overdrive!
Quote by The_Czar
Get one ASAP! Seriously, it's such a nice guitar, it's really versatile and the ''twang'' really sound great with some overdrive!

Believe me when I say I put one in the basket on an online store on a daily basis, but as I need to eat and other insignificant things I always bottle it! It's going to be my next guitar though, no doubt about that.
Awesome purchase.

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
its a wine red. lmfao
black?
color blind much?
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
need clips or a review edited into the first post so this follows the rules. ill give you a chance, but if nothing is added in ill have to close this.
Quote by jof1029
need clips or a review edited into the first post so this follows the rules. ill give you a chance, but if nothing is added in ill have to close this.

I hope it's fine now