hi guys.i have a question about copying tabs.i guess we all know what happens with tabs, when we try to copy them from ug to somewhere else...they all end up pretty bad( i mean with all the spaces n stuff, so it's pretty impossible to read them)!

so my question - is it possible to copy them, so they end up how they are used to be?

thanks!
well i don't know.i just do a bit of anything and i want to be better at everything!
Word 2007 worked for me fine. But notepad is your best bet because of the formatting
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
Just make the font smaller.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
The settings i use for Microsoft Office Word 2007 are perfect:

Style: No Spacing
Font: Lucida Console
Size: 10,5
Page Layout: Margins -> Narrow
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Change the font to Courier New.

^ Listen to him.

The reason why the tabs all end up messy is many fonts treat different characters differently, in the sense that each character has a different amount of space. Some fonts, like Courier New and Comic Sans MS, give all characters the same amount of space.

This is also the reason why when you're trying to draw stuff like a vertical line in a word-editing program that it ends up crooked sometimes.

Here's the Wikipedia article on such fonts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monospaced_font
Quote by triface
^ Listen to him.

The reason why the tabs all end up messy is many fonts treat different characters differently, in the sense that each character has a different amount of space. Some fonts, like Courier New and Comic Sans MS, give all characters the same amount of space.

This is also the reason why when you're trying to draw stuff like a vertical line in a word-editing program that it ends up crooked sometimes.

Here's the Wikipedia article on such fonts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monospaced_font

^ Yup =). I create all my tabs using notepad anyway, much easier then using software/programs.