So, it's the end of one week and the beginning of another once again...

Page 1 of 2
What are you doing today?

I am just waiting for my dinner. I have nothing to do all next week as college is closed. You?
This will start a RIOT! in me
School, watch PSV play Sampdoria, party after, and have another party on saturday.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Sleep all day probably

Then play pool

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I'm writing about how amazing JMW Turner was in my A level art sketchbook, listening to Brad Mehldau. A rather lovely Sunday, then I've some more Wuthering Heights to read and annotate, before having another look at writing more of my Personal bloody Statement and some history. But least there's a gorgeous Sunday lunch cooking away downstairs.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I have a packed schedule full of scratching, watching Youtube clips and feeling my balls. Should be pretty intense.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Eat, take a dump, possibly do homework and watch NFL Football.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Nothing... I'm home alone and bored. I'll probably spend the rest of the day sitting in the garden listening to music, drawing, reading and texting people. Also, I'm going ice skating tonight.
Last edited by jackasss at Sep 12, 2010,
I'm gonna watch the 'Super Sunday' game, nice to see your team getting beaten live on Sky. Nothing much else. Mainly just telly and music all day.
Fuck all
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Catching up on summer work that I missed (reading The Kite Runner and doing an essay), rehearsing Village People songs for an audition for Disco Inferno tomorrow and watching the Liverpool game.
Altohugh I had hoped to have done the essay by now... and I haven't actually started it.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Writing some more of my English coursework, writing an analysis of the homeostatic regulation within the North-American Painted Turtle and playing guitar.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 12, 2010,
I will be making some dinner shortly and since I just got my guitar back I'll probably try my hand at some blues. Then I have some food shopping and exercising planned. I've been ill all week and still feeling it so I might skip exercising though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
working away from home for my apprenticeship so therefore I get extra cash and molested by co workers for three days!
Hey... Hey guys.... Watch This!
I need to restring my guitar, tidy up my room cos I've just started college and I have stacks of paper lying around dating back to year 9, and then go for a run (gonna try for 6 miles today)
I've got to be up for work in 6 1/2 hours
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Seeing as it's half past three in the afternoon, I have nothing to do.

Just gotta relax until tomorrow.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by The_Casinator
...watch PSV play Sampdoria, party after...

<.<

>.>

School, girlfriend, the usual. Probably going to jam with my mates a few times.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I need to finish a presentation on vacuoles, a Spanish movie review, and a teacher recommendation thing tonight. Then school.

and start applying to college.
cat
Probably just sit and crywank.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Watching the F1 post-race at the moment, need to get my Biology essay done soon as well, though I don't really get it. Probably finish my comic and start reading another Sherlock Holmes story tonight.
Just do anything to kill time for Halo Reach on Tuesday. You guys should get some video games so you have something to look forward to in the future.
Quote by aaciseric
I'm gonna watch the 'Super Sunday' game, nice to see your team getting beaten live on Sky. Nothing much else. Mainly just telly and music all day.

Birmingham will easily beat Liverpool, no worries.

And this week I am at school once more.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Eat, take a dump, possibly do homework and watch NFL Football.

This
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Today? Homework for the most part. Hanging out with my brother after that. Web cam with my best friend somewhere in the day. Thank God for web cams, I love being able to talk to my friends at different colleges and actually be able to see them.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Pat_s1t
I go back to school tomorrow to start my 2nd last year of highschool...

Supersenior?
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Going back to Uni after my relaxing week off for Rosh Hashanah.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by guitarxo
I need to finish a presentation on vacuoles, a Spanish movie review, and a teacher recommendation thing tonight. Then school.

and start applying to college.

But...Vacuoles isn't a Spanish movie.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm waiting for football to start. It's the first Sunday of the season, and I'm really excited.

I have to work in 4 hours though.
Why does TS wanna know my plans for the week? Is TS gonna stalk me? Is TS hiring PIs to stalk us? Wtf, TS! I demand answers!
I've just got baqck from work, and will probably read some of the book I was meant to read for english and then maybe go pub.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Politics and Physics homework, then I suppose I will have to take the dog out for a walk
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Supersenior?
I just didn't know what to call whatever my eleventh year of school is called, as everyone here says something different. In the States it's what, sophomore year or something? In the UK they have something to do with years or whatever, and here in Canada, it goes grade 1-9, then Level 1-3 in high school. So I'm in Level II.
The three "F's" of course..

Food, Football, Fappin'.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Just about noon here, gray, overcast, the likeness of a Flemish landscape hanging outside my window. Nice four-day weekend for Rosh Hashana

I'm just catching up on some work, looking at university stuff (not really), and reading. If the CD's I ordered from the library are in, I'll probably go pick them up. And if I get done all this shit ahead of time, I may spend some time with a lady friend...

Quote by guitarxo
I need to finish a presentation on vacuoles, a Spanish movie review, and a teacher recommendation thing tonight. Then school. and start applying to college.

Shit, I need to do that.

I need to get off UG...
Page 1 of 2