So today I bought a ADA MP-1!! It's awesome, and I have to questions
1: How would I connect it to my Boss GX-700, like what inputs and stuff, 'cause I tried and it didnt work to well.
2: How do you install mods or where?
Prog <3
Why would you want to connect it to a GX-700? Surely you want to use the ADA for effects and then get a nice power amp?
Run from your guitar into the MP-1 input, then from the FX Loop send of the ADA to the input of the GX700, and from the GX700 mono output back into the ADA FX Loop Recieve jack, then from the MP-1's A output to whatever poweramp you are using (make sure you use the FX loop that is directly to the left of the guitar input, just past the A and B outputs)

Also, congrats on the MP-1, they're great little units!
Oh yea, I forgot; Make sure you turn off the distortion/overdrive section of the GX700, otherwise it'll sound pretty crappy.

^Nuno Bettencourt and Paul Gilbert used to use the MP-1 as well.
Guitar -> ADA Input -> ADA Output -> Power amp or effects loop return of whatever amp you're using.

Boss Input -> ADA Send -> Boss Output -> ADA Receive

Congrats on an awesome piece of gear. Selling my Mod4 MkII MP1 is probably my biggest gear selling regret. $150 for the Mod4 MkII + ADA MC1 Midi Controller. I'll never find a deal like that again.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Guitar -> ADA Input -> ADA Output -> Power amp or effects loop return of whatever amp you're using.

Boss Input -> ADA Send -> Boss Output -> ADA Receive

Congrats on an awesome piece of gear. Selling my Mod4 MkII MP1 is probably my biggest gear selling regret. $150 for the Mod4 MkII + ADA MC1 Midi Controller. I'll never find a deal like that again.

You mean ADA Send > Boss Input > Boss Output > ADA Receive, right? Same thing really though.
I regret selling mine too, it wasn't modded or anything though. I saw it on ebay a few months after I sold it for about $150 less than what I sold it for, I though about buying it back
Either way it'll be fine. The price on the MP1's skyrocketed 4-5 years ago. I bought my Mod4 MkII MP1 with MC1 for $180 shipped. The market price for the Mod4 MkII alone was around $225. A couple months after I bought that, the price of all MP1's shot up. Ended up selling mine for $400. I wasn't shooting high, that was the going price and it sold within a day.