I'd like to install chrome pickup covers on my PRS SE Singlecut, purely for aesthetic reasons.

My questions are:
- Would these fit?
If not, which ones would?

- How do you attach them to the pickups? Judging from the product image, i have no idea how...
Also, how hard it would be for a guitar customizing ignorant like me to install the covers (without messing up the current pickup height setup, for example)?

===============================
===============================

Another question:
How hard is it to change the pickguard and pickup covers on a 3 single-coil Stratocaster, assuming you have zero knowledge about it?

Is it as simple as unscrewing everything, swapping the pickup covers and the pickguard, and screwing everything back up?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Any pickup cover should fit any pickup, provided they are both f-spaced or neither is. Aside from those weirdo Fender 'wide range' pups of course.

Putting on a cover or changing a pickguard is very easy. Take off the strings, unscrew everything, screw the new stuff in, and then put on new strings and set the guitar up again. Should take about half an hour, tops. I'd use a little dap of rubber cement on the back of the humbuckers to keep the covers in place. Typically they solder them on if they come with covers, but I don't like to do that myself, as you can ruin the pickup if you get a little dribble of solder inside there.
Quote by jean_genie
Any pickup cover should fit any pickup, provided they are both f-spaced or neither is.

What does "f-spaced" mean?

Quote by jean_genie
I'd use a little dap of rubber cement on the back of the humbuckers to keep the covers in place. Typically they solder them on if they come with covers, but I don't like to do that myself, as you can ruin the pickup if you get a little dribble of solder inside there.

So i was right? The cover doesn't have any points to attach it to the humbucker?
Hmmm... I may reconsider it, then, because i want to be able to remove the covers if i change my mind.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
solder is better to do though, as you can get the covers back off... You solder that little brass/metal plate the pickup sits on to the cover. And there have been cases where some pickup covers just won't fit pickups by different brands whether these are like that, I'm not sure.

f-spaced:
http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146

good explanation a couple posts down.

And as said, pickguard changing, very easy, remove, replace, rescrew, restring.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA