Basically, my problem is this: I'm re-stringing my guitar (Yamaha Pacifica) and I'm undoing my high E-string, but I can't get the end out the saddle and through so I can actually remove the string. Does anyone have any help on how to remove it?
Tug harder?
Or clip off the part you cant remove?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Push on it with the tip of a small screwdriver. I mean, actually push on the ball end with the screwdriver tip. This will loosen it and allow it to be removed. Fender guitars have this same problem and that's how I remove the ball end on them.
I usually will take a long needle and poke it. If you clipped it u may need to push with a needle and use needle nose pliers to grab and pull. May need to remove tremolo cover to grab it.

Guitarist for 11+ years
Bassist for 6+ years
Drummer for 5+ months

PSN account - DeadAimHeadshot
Quote by KG6_Steven
Push on it with the tip of a small screwdriver. I mean, actually push on the ball end with the screwdriver tip. This will loosen it and allow it to be removed. Fender guitars have this same problem and that's how I remove the ball end on them.

Thanks man! All working now.
Quote by Diminishedfaith
I usually will take a long needle and poke it. If you clipped it u may need to push with a needle and use needle nose pliers to grab and pull. May need to remove tremolo cover to grab it.

Yea, I used the remanats of an old string to push it down after jiggling the ball out of whateverit was jammed against