My local guitarcenter has an EVH Wolfgang Special for a whopping $439. For a minute i thought they were joking. So i have a few questions...
Is the EVH Wolfgang worth it?
Should i be worried about the Wolfgang being $439 when the normal price is $1300 new?
How does guitarcenter get its used prices? Ebay? Random Price on Condition?
Its the special which is effectively the LTD/Sqiuer of the original

I dont know how good it is but going by what its got Id say its a good buy, a D-tuna is a pretty cool feature
Hey... Hey guys.... Watch This!
Last edited by imperialfury at Sep 12, 2010,
The Special is their overseas-made version of the American-made guitar. It is far too new for there to be a lot of reviews or player experiences. I suspect it is a good guitar, but play it and decide for yourself whether you like it or not.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
The Japanese EVH Wolfgang is $1300 the Fender/EVH Wolkgang is more than twice that amount.
Moving on.....
Well the only difference i noticed the first time i saw it was that the special has a flat top Im pretty sure that there is obviously a quality difference
Quote by Jmoarguitar
the only shitty thing about it that i can remember is the basswood body. I think for 500 it'd be a pretty kick ass guitar

Because there have NEVER been any good guitars made from basswood, right?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
Because there have NEVER been any good guitars made from basswood, right?

of corse, everything ibanez is shit, i mean have you seen the shit satch plays? is so shit
that must be wrong. sorry, but too good to be true...
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 Active
Schecter Damien w/ Seymour Duncan Distortions
Peavey 6505+ 112
Blackstar HT-1RC
Visual Sound Double Trouble
Line 6 M-5
the american one is a flat top too.

never played a special, used PV wolfies go for $600?ish on clist. the new jackson/fender ones are great guitars. all suffer from tiny fret syndrome imo, ymmv.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
the american one is a flat top too.

never played a special, used PV wolfies go for $600?ish on clist. the new jackson/fender ones are great guitars. all suffer from tiny fret syndrome imo, ymmv.

Not It's Not ?

http://www.evhgear.com/wolfgang/images/wallpaper/tobacco-1024x768.jpg
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah