hey, i need some help to figure out whats wrong with my boss DD7 delay pedal and what to do with it.

I didn't play guitar much the last 2 weeks cuz I've been busy. so when i went to play a couple days ago i was using the delay pedal and i noticed the settings were messed up. the delay times were all too short even on the 3200ms setting. the looper setting and the 50ms setting have been switched around(looper is now located under the 50ms setting).i put it on the longest delay time and its too short. i got no idea how it got like that or how to fix it. It as working fine before i took a little break

its over a year old, id try to return it but i don't have the receipt and the store i got it from is over an hour away. any ideas what to do? thanks
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Sep 12, 2010,
all boss pedals come with a 5 year warranty. you should contact them. they should fix it for you since that pedal only came out like 3 years ago. (somewhere around there)
good luck.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Did you switch the battery?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
no battery,i run it off a power supply line. may have to check this 5 year warranty out.
Ibanez GRX40 - modified

Transformice
so i finally sent it in to get it fixed.im now out 16 bucks on shipping since the post office lady made me buy my own roll of tape!

any idea how much the repair would cost?? it cant be that much its only the 1 knob thats messed up
Ibanez GRX40 - modified

Transformice
alright so today i finally got my pedal back!! its working perfectly fine now and everything.i wasn't expecting it to be sent back so early, took less then a month to get it repaired. they fixed it ad didn't even charge me for anything. all i paid for was shipping to them and that cost me less then 20 bucks.
Ibanez GRX40 - modified

Transformice