So I have a 100$ Fender Solid State amp, nothing special just something to jam on. I have a DS-1, Big Muff, Small Clone, and an Ibanez Turbo Tube Screamer. All my pedals work fine but my Tube Screamer, when I plug it in I barely hear anything even when the volume is all the way up, I cant even hear the clean guitar when the pedal isn't turned on. I took it into guitarcenter to see if it was bad and they hooked it up to one of their amps and said it was fine. So what is up with my amp? my other pedals work great with it, I dont experience this problem with any of them but the Tube Screamer.
It's rejecting the amplifier. Lol.

EDIT: Did you possibly mix the input and output? Or maybe your cable is damaged.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Last edited by BeerBlood at Sep 12, 2010,
either a patch cable has gone or your amp is too small for handle the high gain tube screamer, i tihnk thats what happened with my first amp and my DS2
new battery!
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Cable's are fine, and I'm running on a power cord so the power isn't the problem. It' really annoying because it worked at first but not anymore.
what size is your amp? if its only 12/15 watts something as powerful as a tube screamer may be too much?