It seems a little weird, and yes, it does involve my gear.

Here's the back story. I saw an ad on craigslist about a HONK! style marching band. If you don't know what that is, look it up. Short version is; if you can march it, you're qualified to play in the band.

Now, here's my problem. I'm trying to find a way to tow my rig down the street while marching. I have a Behringer V-Tone GMX 212 and I need to think of a way to move it while marching. A vehicle towing it is out of the question. Any ideas?
Slap it in a large duffel bag, should still be able to hear it.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
You could put it in a wagon and strap it to yourself
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
you could use a car battery as a power source and ghetto rig it to your amp, then do the wagon thing like the one dude said.
Quote by MatrixClaw
You could put it in a wagon and strap it to yourself

A wagon or some kind of dolly. Plus you'd need a generator to power the amp.
Or you could rig up some kind of harness so the amp sits on your back.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Bluesblitz
Slap it in a large duffel bag, should still be able to hear it.

I don't think you quite understand how big and heavy this amp is. If I were to turn it to stand long ways, it's the size of a half cab.

MatrixClaw - That's not a bad idea. But how would I get power? Generators are quite loud.
I've never heard of a guitar in a marching band where they were outside of the pit section (stationary percussion basically..) I played bass guitar for the pit one year and the next year they wanted me to march so I just used a wireless system with bitchin' range. Is that an option for you?
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02871988000P?mv=rr
something like this.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12461
and this if it is a jump starter with a cigarette lighter port and not an outlet.

just a thought, not sure how long that would work. But it's an idea.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I've never heard of a guitar in a marching band where they were outside of the pit section (stationary percussion basically..) I played bass guitar for the pit one year and the next year they wanted me to march so I just used a wireless system with bitchin' range. Is that an option for you?

I can work with the wireless system. But that only works if you're on a football field or something where the amp is stationary. Think St. Patty's Day parade. How do I move my rig through the parade route?
Quote by nightwindelf88
Think St. Patty's Day parade. How do I move my rig through the parade route?

On the float behind you!

Anyway, you can also get a guitar with a built-in amp. These day’s they’re hard to find, shitty starter models; I don’t know if anybody has made a decent one since the 1990s.
Quote by turn_the_page93
you could use a car battery as a power source and ghetto rig it to your amp, then do the wagon thing like the one dude said.

Where do you live? Missouri?

The car battery idea sounds suicidal. Maybe get a battery powered amp of some sort and then strap it to your forehead. Or make a backpack out of it, just make sure not to hang yourself with the cables.
Look up the Amp in a Can or the Keg Blaster "which ever one is the one that is a beer keg looking container"
I've looked up how to power an amp with a car battery or something similar. All I need to do is get a converter. I think if I can find enough people that are willing to play powered instruments, we can get a float for the back of the formation. I'm envisioning a wall of pure sound. Something like Zakk Wylde's wall of destruction. If not, I'm sure I'll figure something out for moving my amp down the street.