How does this rig sound?

Guitar: Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
Amp: Marshall JCM 900 4501 50 watt 1x12 combo
Pedals: (BBE Supa-Charger) Korg Pitchblack-->MXR GT-OD-->MXR Micro Flanger-->Malekko Ekko 616 Analog Delay-->ISP Decimator

Check out the pic for a stupid Paint visual:

Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Honestly man, that rig looks really nice to me. I'd use it proudly. Are you sure the Korg can't power all of your pedals though? I only use my Pitchblack to power like 2 other pedals, so I wouldn't know.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Looks pretty tight to me. Should cover all the rock/hardrock bands on your profile. My only complaint with Les Pauls is the frett access. Maybe look into a Strat/V/Explorer with pickups more geared toward metal. Then you'll be sweet. Also no wah?
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by WtrPlyr
What sounds are you going for? I think you can get a better guitar for the money though. Lower end Gibsons aren't really that great.

That is one of the best LP's I've ever played they were made in the 90s and are GREAT guitars.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
That is one of the best LP's I've ever played they were made in the 90s and are GREAT guitars.

I agree, btw I already have the guitar so I'm not redoing that I love it.

The whole point of the BBE is to power the other pedals.

I'm not that big into wah, I just don't use it much.

I'm going for some grunge, post grunge, alternative, punk pop sorts of sounds.

Stuff like Blink-182, Creed, Angels & Airwaves, Trust Company, Smashing Pumpkins.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I'd put the Delay and Flanger in the FX Loop. If you dont want to do that, put the delay after the Decimator, otherwise the delays will be cut off.
Quote by Bostonrocks

+1111111
Looks pretty solid.

The BBE is great. Isolated and affordable.
Have you looked at the GFS tuner? Cheaper than the pitchblack, pretty much the same specs, and I like it a LOT more.

OD is really up to your taste..I've never used that flanger so can't comment.
The 616 is my fav delay in that price range. If yo can stretch the budget, the new mad professor deep blue CB version is only 200, and is another fantastic option.

Decimator is the best gate pedal I've used, but put it after the delay so it doesn't cut your repeats early.

Looks like you already have the guitar and amp, so happy playing.