Right to expand my rig i'm thinking of adding some new pedals
however the problem is i want alot of pedals on a small budget
I've decided i need a EQ pedal a noise gate and a tuner pedal(optional)
I have about £200 to spend on the pedals maybe more
now i now i can got a Boss NS-2 for £35 used at a local store which seems good to me just want some confirmation
for the EQ i want some suggestions but atm its between the mxr 109 6band or the boss GE-7 i'm leaning towards the mxr 109 as i've heard the ge-7 will add a lot of noise
I'm completely open to ideas on the tuner pedal anything that i can use quickly on stage to make sure im not massively out of tune
btw i'm open to going used on all of these but bare in mind they may be difficult to find used as ebay uk is pretty useless for anything other than boss

I'm also considering upgrading my OD from a pretty mediocre boss sd-1 to a Tube screamer of some sort.
Firstly will there be massive difference in the levels of boost given by switching?
Secondly is there any noticeable difference between the TS9 and TS7 in terms of sound?
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
I don't know about the BOss NS-2 (never used one), anywho, for a cheap EQ pedal check out the Danelectro Fish N Chips (You can get a new one for about £30).
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I am a proud user and supporter of the Dano Fish-n-Chips EQ. 7 bands is just right in my opinion, and this thing does its job for 30 USD!

Also, about every tube screamer is gonna be about 100 USD new and about half of that used, i'd go used and save some money.

Also you can go used for a floor tuner and get a great deal.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
definate possibility on the EQ pedal!
will see if i can find one in the UK to buy not many places sell them i dont think
sadly in the UK Tubescreamers are £100 atleast
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Who is your big store chain/online store in the UK?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
the tonerider american od is supposedly very, very close to a ts9. I haven't tried it, but i have a couple of their other pedals and they're great. £50.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?