I just started to get into rack effects so I just bought myself a rack EQ and am looking at buying a G-Major if this guy returns my email. The problem is, it's a bitch setting up everything I have.

My setup consists of (for simplicity's sake):
-Noise suppressor - NS2
-Overdrive
-Tuner
-Wah
-Rack EQ

And possibly:
-Rackmount effects processor.

How would I set this all up properly in my signal chain? I want to X-pattern my NS2 so it runs through the loop and the front.

I was thinking:
Tuner > EQ > Wah > Overdrive > Effects Processor > Suppressor
But I realized that would be a hell of a lot of cables thrown about everywhere. Pleaseeeee help this hurts to think about.
I'd go

Wah>tuner>overdrive>effects processor>supressor>EQ

or

Wah>tuner>overdrive>effects processor>EQ>supressor

but i guess its down to your choice
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Wouldn't it make more sense to go:

Tuner > Wah > Overdrive > EQ > Amp > FX processor in the loop?

And I believe place the NS-2 after the OD and string it into the loop behind the processor?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Sep 12, 2010,
I'd run the EQ in the loop as well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If you're running the NS-2 in the loop, you need to put it before the FX processor, otherwise any delay/reverbs you use will get cut off by the gate.
Yeah, and you have to run it before the processor if you're doing it like that anyway because it will be first in line with the loop.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores