am i abit late on this one or have all the Reverb stores closed down?

i was just reading on gumtree and somebody said they had and i googled it and there seems to be mixed opinions.

some people say they have yet there is still a website...

i did go to my local one a few weeks ago and it was closed but i asumed it was because it was a sunday...

anybody know any facts?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
ah, i heard something about this a while back, and i can't remember. I think they might have shut down... you could do a search on one of the more UK-centric guitar forums (musicradar, bareknuckle pickups), but the fact that name is the same as an fx pedal isn't exactly going to make your search any easier...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah they went bust iirc

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last I heard they went out of business. I think PMT have taken over some of their stores though (most certainly the one in Bristol anyway).
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then