Page 1 of 2
So I have some Tostito chips, but sadly I have no salsa to dip them in. They seem to be calling my name, but I hate eating them without dip. So what are some dips I can easily make/find?
1. Go to the shop.
2. Buy salsa.
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!!!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
guacamole!

or cover them in heaps of cheese then put it in the oven
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Sep 12, 2010,
spinach dip, cheese dip, bean dip, guacamole....

I'd probably just go to the closest convenience store and buy some dip.
put them in a bowl, throw some refried beans, cheese, and sour cream on them.
Bam. You can also add green onions, chilis, and some chili pepper if you want.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by cyco_bob56
Melted cheese, cold sour cream, and a little garlic.

yummmm

this sounds great!!

I was going to essentially suggest the same thing, sans garlic.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Mayo, Ketchup, Paprika and a lil cayenne pepper !

Its on the lines of cocktail/thousand island sauce
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Seamen.

Did I do that right?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Houmous = best dip

Especially with Naan.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
You can make a very lazy marie rose sauce (the stuff on prawn cocktails, can be used as burger sauce) by mixing one part ketchup with three parts of mayonaise (with a tiny bit of lemon juice if pos). Or, for an easy salsa http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/rawsalsa_81423
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Houmous = best dip

yes, do it
GENERIC SIGNATURE
Quote by RU Experienced?
Or perhaps "humerus."

or homunculus.

Quote by strat0blaster
Especially with Naan.

you eat houmous with peeta bread.
Quote by twowheels
You can make a very lazy marie rose sauce (the stuff on prawn cocktails, can be used as burger sauce) by mixing one part ketchup with three parts of mayonaise (with a tiny bit of lemon juice if pos). Or, for an easy salsa http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/rawsalsa_81423

That's a lie. This is the best recipe for easy salsa;

plus

equals easy salsa.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by MakinLattes
or homunculus.

Yeah you're right - I'll tell the Indians I know who's culture serves naan with hummus that their heritage is wrong because someone who spells hummus 'houmous' said so.
Nice plan.

As a side note, you can eat it with pita bread as well.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by nalyd

yeah made with real cheese that has been shat out !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by metalaxxeman
yeah made with real cheese that has been shat out !

I shudder to think of the ingredients but good god that stuff is delicious.
Quote by MakinLattes
or homunculus.

read that and I though..."Why the hell would you dip your salsa in to those god things from Full Metal Alchemist?"

too much anime sometimes ahhah
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by strat0blaster
Yeah you're right - I'll tell the Indians I know who's culture serves naan with hummus that their heritage is wrong because someone who spells hummus 'houmous' said so.
Nice plan.

As a side note, you can eat it with pita bread as well.

it is a nice plan. though I'm not sure if I should take you seriously or not.

I think your words were spoken under some misapprehension, at an attempt to slight my spelling abilities. which, undoubtedly, surpass yours, my good sir.

drawing any distinction between naan and pita in regards to what is traditionally eaten with hummus (or, should I spell it "houmous" in an effort to maintain this illusion you have regarding my intelligence?) is pointless. they are both flat breads, with strikingly similar ingredients, if you have made either before (which I have, to go along with the hummus I make from scratch).

I should have specified that I myself most frequently consume hummus with pita bread. it's actually a large portion of my diet. excuse me for projecting my personal tastes onto others culture. I myself was raised in a culture that had slightly different tastes. I was merely making an offhand remark not intended to offend you, any Indians present (because, apparently, they have a monopoly on hummus and flat breads), or anyone else who eats their hummus without pita bread.

Quote by diofan88
read that and I though..."Why the hell would you dip your salsa in to those god things from Full Metal Alchemist?"

too much anime sometimes ahhah

that was my intention, yes. perhaps I should address the pit in a more formal manner. I may even implement some capitalization to further demonstrate my vast intellect. a pretentious affect suits me perfectly.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by MakinLattes

I think your words were spoken under some misapprehension, at an attempt to slight my spelling abilities. which, undoubtedly, surpass yours, my good sir.

drawing any distinction between naan and pita in regards to what is traditionally eaten with hummus (or, should I spell it "houmous" in an effort to maintain this illusion you have regarding my intelligence?) is pointless. they are both flat breads, with strikingly similar ingredients, if you have made either before (which I have, to go along with the hummus I make from scratch).

I should have specified that I myself most frequently consume hummus with pita bread. it's actually a large portion of my diet. excuse me for projecting my personal tastes onto others culture. I myself was raised in a culture that had slightly different tastes. I was merely making an offhand remark not intended to offend you, any Indians present (because, apparently, they have a monopoly on hummus and flat breads), or anyone else who eats their hummus without pita bread.

tl;dr

maybe try a fresh salsa TS. its like regular salsa, but just with fresh, uncooked ingredients.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Sep 12, 2010,
As an Indian with a partially Arabic girlfriend, I can honestly say that hummus + naan is not a traditional Indian dish, however, hummus + pita bread IS a traditional Arabic dish.
Hummus, guacamole, cheese, sour cream.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by MakinLattes

that was my intention, yes. perhaps I should address the pit in a more formal manner. I may even implement some capitalization to further demonstrate my vast intellect. a pretentious affect suits me perfectly.

Sorry you're so insecure.

To the poster below who corrected my misconception - I didn't know that. Interesting, and thanks

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Houmous = best dip

TROOOOTH!!

It's the best thing ever.
Assuming it doesn't cause you to pee blood.

Edit:
Naan is Indian
Hummus is not. O_o
Ketchup.

It has Licopeine!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by RU Experienced?
Ha, he spelled "hummus" "houmous"!

That's what it says on the motherfucking tub, you bitch
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
That's what it says on the motherfucking tub, you bitch

Yeah
All the lebanese dudes i know call it "who-moose".
I still like saying "Humm-is" though.
Page 1 of 2