All the way across the country? Even a retard could do that.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Not sure if I should report...

EDIT: I fail.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Last edited by noob888 at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by noob888
Not sure if I should report...

Are you stupid?
Its a ****ing sport.
No, but in my first year of high school the coach asked me to be on the team. Through high school I numerous friends who did it.
ಠ_ಠ
I ran all four years of high school, and was on a state placing team.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I got a friend in track. Sounds like shit, glad I don't have to do it.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Hell yeah I do. We just had our first race yesterday. Our team's looking better than ever this year.
Quote by Primus2112
I got a friend in track. Sounds like shit, glad I don't have to do it.

Just like your grammar
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Post times?

My fastest 5k is 18:03, I ran it at a meet last weekend. Had a big hill too...
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
A year 8 girl at my old school died doing it last year. Everyone wanted to ban it, but I'm sure there must have been an underlying problem that caused it.
I was injured all of last season, but my best time from the season before that (sophomore year) was 18:51. I've gotten quite a bit better though. At our first race this year I got 17:21, but it was on a short course (though the second mile was all on sand).
Ran cross country in high school, still trail run a few days a week, and I'm 56 lol! I like the simplicity and solitude.
I've run it for two years. I kinda suck, my best time is 23:30. But I'm getting better.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Just like your grammar

lawl
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
im a sophmore at high school and i decided to run xc this year for the first time in my life. I love it. It is really fun and all the whole team is just awesome. I am not that good but every meet i have improved my time alot. My best is a 22:20 but thats really good for me because at the beginning of the season my time was 25:13
I have a few friends that are on the team at school, and they like it a lot.

I would be horrible, but I actually have some interest in it. I used to be pretty overweight and couldn't even run a mile, but I've been running for exercise and dropped about 20 pounds. It's too late for me to join a team, but I'd like to run 5k races for fun sometime. I've been trying to work my way up to 30 minutes, but I haven't been super serious about it, so I'm still damn slow.
Last edited by The Picker at Nov 2, 2010,
I've ran 3 years so far. I'm not very good, but I enjoy it. Our teams pretty decent.
Yahoo!