Just wondering, has anyone here ever had an interesting experience in The Pit because of drugs?

Personally, I don't do weed much, and I haven't in forever, but me and a friend just smoked a few minutes ago, before he had to leave after practice, and..... damn.... I'd forgotten what weed was like...... I hypothesize that The Pit will be 800% funnier, and make 25% more sense.
Last edited by herby190 at Sep 12, 2010,
The pit on drugs = The same but with better spelling and people like Fassa.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I've stayed up 3 days and did LSD and then had to go across the city to assist on some recordings, and I've taken X at work in the morning after a night of railing molly. Those are I guess my most interesting stories.

I organized rocks on a rock beach for an hour or so once on 6 hits of acid and 3 pills.

I've seen some things and some stuff.

Mom, if you read this: it's all lies.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I smoked marijuana then proceeded to beat my mother and steal a car.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by Vornik
I've stayed up 3 days and did LSD and then had to go across the city to assist on some recordings, and I've taken X at work in the morning after a night of railing molly. Those are I guess my most interesting stories.

I organized rocks on a rock beach for an hour or so once on 6 hits of acid and 3 pills.

I've seen some things and some stuff.

Mom, if you read this: it's all lies.

Jesus It's these stories that make drugs less appealing to me haha.
The playground of the world
Quote by AtomicPunk7
I smoked marijuana then proceeded to beat my mother and steal a car.

That's the unfortunate reality of marijuana usage.

It may be fun, but after just one toke there's is a 100% chance that you will physically assault your mother.
Quote by BurningStarlV
That's the unfortunate reality of marijuana usage.

It may be fun, but after just one toke there's is a 100% chance that you will physically assault your mother.

Wisdom.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i got my only warning here while tripping.

i thought i was being super helpful making this thread about this cool website i found, but apparently it was considered advertising
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I bid on ebay for smurf merchandise. I t wasn't ????? profitable. Donnie darko aint gd for kids.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
omg yer so kewl
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown