Page 1 of 4
What this thread is dedicated to is your favorite moments here in The Pit. So what are your fondest memories here?

Some of mine are the time when CoreysMonster did that mirror thread, because a guy started blasting really loud rock, so he starting blasting pop music very loudly to counter.

And the time when this one guy went over to this hot girls house, forgot his pee bottle, went to the bathroom with a boner so he couldn't piss in the toilet, and then was forced to shit in the shower, and tried to wash it down the drain but couldn't

also night of the pear

>.>

Anyway, I'll shut up now. So what do you guys remember about The Pit's best threads?
I liked the thread about the dude who harpooned his girlfran. Or maybe it was just his friend....either way some chick got harpooned.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by thenextkirk92
HeavensGate (sp?) getting banned

I didn't see that thread, but from what I've heard it was awesome
Quote by TomusAM

And the time when this one guy went over to this hot girls house, forgot his pee bottle, went to the bathroom with a boner so he couldn't piss in the toilet, and then was forced to shit in the shower, and tried to wash it down the drain but couldn't

That's from a body building forum.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
The "Have You Ever been caught jerking off/ having sex" thread is what made me join the Forums.
Quote by RipeFlesh
That's from a body building forum.

Yeah, but there was a thread about it here, so it kind of counts.
Quote by angusfan16
I liked the thread about the dude who harpooned his girlfran. Or maybe it was just his friend....either way some chick got harpooned.

you mean the one where he told the pit that he got her with a tent pole and then a few days later there was another thread from someone who read about the very same thing in the news? that was epic.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
No.

Yes. To infinity.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by theogonia777
you mean the one where he told the pit that he got her with a tent pole and then a few days later there was another thread from someone who read about the very same thing in the news? that was epic.

Yep that's the one. Tried searching for it, but i couldn't find it.
Sail upon the open skies
Pffffff, let the 2005er speak (i really need to get off this site):

Hotpunsk8ergirl, Scourge's thread on the monster picture, Robbie's thread on his weird night out, Chungavelli's rants. When Caturday was funny and the following shitstorm, same with Chuck Norris. Then there was the ridiculous April Fool's and that should be it for now.
Quote by TomusAM

But this happened somewhere else, somebody just linked it here.
I guess.
Fassa getting banned.

I haven't been here too long.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
What happened to Scourge, why did he leave?

EDIT!!: No way, just checked his profile and he still posts I thought someone said a while back he left
Last edited by TomusAM at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by Avedas
TS hasn't even been here for a year...

I'm sorry but this.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Alexander_BR
Pffffff, let the 2005er speak (i really need to get off this site):

Hotpunsk8ergirl

Wasn't she the one who always started posts off with y'all?
I usually enjoy Jackal58's burns
been enjoying them before I joined UG

that guy is funny, old, but funny.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I liked it that one time when that thing happened. Oh, that was so funny. Everybody was going like, that was really cool... and funny. And then we all did that one thing and someone got irked. That was funny, too.
Quote by CaptDin
I just want to know if this is for real:

That thread must be revived.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
The harpooning/tent pole
Hotpunksk8ergirl
Circle jerk/the prestige

This one thread about a guy who supposedly made out with some young pop singer, so we ended up contacting her about it and linking her to that thread. Don't remember her name or thread title.

Another thread about this guy who was talking to two girls and he made a thread about which one he should date saying he could get either one. He then proceeded to post pictures of them so we could vote on it. We ended up contacting them aswell and linked them to that thread.

Epic lulz where had. Hopefully somebody has a better memory then me can elaborate or correct what I got wrong or even post those threads.

Edit: also the digimon are real thread.( I think it was digimon). Which linked to a forum of where try thought the could get to the digital world IIRC.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Last edited by maidenrulz19 at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by CaptDin
I just want to know if this is for real:

*wtfthisissomethingoutofmydreams pic*

What the hell?
Sail upon the open skies
Finding a couple of people that I was actually better then at guitar, thus raising my self esteem... and Coreysmonster getting unbanned..
Quote by angusfan16

The threads you seek are here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13444040&postcount=12
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by TomusAM
I didn't see that thread, but from what I've heard it was awesome

Oh my god, you don't even know dude...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The Shoop the Diver thread
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by angusfan16
What the hell?

The website is dedicated to that book now, apparently. I'm not sure if it's for real, or if he's AWARE that people just went to his site to make fun of it, or if it got hacked or something.... but yeah, apparently he wrote a book?
The reason i joined was i read a story by a member who went to camp, about some guy fapping at camp and it being audible, it was in a strange off-time-rhythm fap, and when he finally finished he moaned and the whole camp broke out laughing.

i luled so hard i decided it was necessary to join for the lulz
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 4