now i know theres no "right" way to organize my pedals but what would be the most obvious way to arrange my pedals into the front of the amp and in the fx loop
here are my pedals:
dunlop wah
mxr black label chorus
mxr 10 band eq
boss noise suppressor
boss digital delay
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Quote by meow1992
now i know theres no "right" way to organize my pedals but what would be the most obvious way to arrange my pedals into the front of the amp and in the fx loop
here are my pedals:
dunlop wah
mxr black label chorus
mxr 10 band eq
boss noise suppressor
boss digital delay

wah always goes in front, unless you have a tuner, then the tuner would be first.

you have to decide on the EQ. the 10 band can go in the loop or out front. it depends if you want to EQ the dry signal from the guitar, or EQ the amp. in most cases i would put it in the loop, but i have used it both ways.

the chorus would be in the loop, before the delay (it may be able to go the other way, but i do mine this way).

the noise supressor i am not sure on. i don't use one of those, but i think the could go in either position depending on which model it is.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Wah in front. eq then chorus then delay. the noise suppressor i would run in an x pattern to get rid of noise from guitar and amp.

To run it in an x pattern you would go from wah to the input on the boss then from the send to your amp then from your delay to the return on the boss then the output on the boss would go to the effects loop return.
depends if the noise gate is just a noise gate or a noise gate /compressor
compressors should always go before the ambient effect to make sure you have an even steady signal going to your pedals.