Page 1 of 2
What are some sad things you have seen on facebook? Like status' after someone went through a break up, looking at the facebook of someone who passed away, and the wall replies, etc...

For me, there's a guy I'm friends with on facebook named Brian (nicknamed Butters). You see, Brian is a bit weird. He seems like a good person, he's not dumb or anything, but I think he's autistic or something along those lines, and judging from what I've heard he's been through some sad stuff. He has a ton of trouble understanding social norms and shit, and sometimes says really personal stuff. Anyways, a lot of times people can be rude with him on status' when he really wasn't being a dick or anything. Most recently this one (this kind of thing happens once or twice a month on his facebook. There's been way worse than this.. And I'm also the last guy on this picture):

And even though this one is sad, I was having MASSIVE lols looking at it:

Last edited by The Madcap at Sep 12, 2010,
The guy at the end has a badass name.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 12, 2010,
Once someone posted my facebook status on a UG forum and called me autistic.. that was pretty upsetting.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
It was he way I found out one of my fiends died in a car crash

r.i.p. Breanne d Andrea
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
a friend of mine just found a former classmate of ours who had posted himself on craigslist under the m4w personal ads.

desperate on his part (he's 20)

WIN on my friend's part.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
"Why don't we just nuke those muslim ******s? That would solve everything"
"Stupid Bitch stole my man, I'm pissed"
"I just cut myself. Weeeeee"
Quote by The Madcap
Is that partially because of that movie The Princess Bride?

Maybe slightly.

But really, its badass on its own, if only he went by Matthew.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 12, 2010,
Last week someone who went to my school was killed in Iraq, his page is swarmed with RIP's and mourning friends, as you can imagine. It's sad.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
what is this, pirate facebook??
Yeah. Forgot about that. You can change it to that in the language settings. here's English (US), English (UK) and English (Pirate). Plus all the other ones like Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
i was looking through some pictures of a party my friends had back home when i came across a picture of this quite overweight girl i know squatting in the middle of the grass pissing, while flipping off the camera. even though you couldn't see anything, i though 'wow thats quite embarrassing and somewhat disturbing'.

then i looked down at who's photo album it was, and it was the girl's in the picture...she uploaded a picture of herself squatting in the grass pissing...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I know smart people.

Stupid people I know.

Random stupid girl from my old school's status, and my friend and me commenting.
Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by Spartan101400
The thing I see a lot is the girls I graduated with this past June talking about their due dates to have their kids.

+1.

I haven't had a facebook for a long time, but when I did I saw this kind of thing pretty often.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i was looking through some pictures of a party my friends had back home when i came across a picture of this quite overweight girl i know squatting in the middle of the grass pissing, while flipping off the camera. even though you couldn't see anything, i though 'wow thats quite embarrassing and somewhat disturbing'.

then i looked down at who's photo album it was, and it was the girl's in the picture...she uploaded a picture of herself squatting in the grass pissing...

Attention whore...
Slappa tha bass
Quote by The Madcap
Yeah. Forgot about that. You can change it to that in the language settings. here's English (US), English (UK) and English (Pirate). Plus all the other ones like Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

iv just gone pirate
"Dress as nice as you want. All I see is you taking a picture of yourself in a bathroom."
-Some twat on my Facebook. :p
Quote by itchy guitar
I can understand, with everyone calling me Steve when my real name is Stephen.
Exactly. I also sent you a PM.
Quote by JacobTheMe
"Dress as nice as you want. All I see is you taking a picture of yourself in a bathroom."
-Some twat on my Facebook. :p
Haha, which by the way you've been posting way less on UG...
Quote by The Madcap
Haha, which by the way you've been posting way less on UG...

Yeah, i've been bindge drinking for the past week. I'll be back on more regularly as soon as I am broke again.
Nice to see someone else using Pirate facebook. I absolutely Arr! it.

And well, I hate when someone breaks up and when they change their relationship status back to single, everyone comments on the break up like: "OH WHAT HAPPENED? YOU LOOKED SO CUTE TOGETHER?" and that kinda stuff... I believe if someone's going through a break-up the thing they wanna hear the least is how good of a couple they made.
Quote by Sant_iago_9
Nice to see someone else using Pirate facebook. I absolutely Arr! it.

And well, I hate when someone breaks up and when they change their relationship status back to single, everyone comments on the break up like: "OH WHAT HAPPENED? YOU LOOKED SO CUTE TOGETHER?" and that kinda stuff... I believe if someone's going through a break-up the thing they wanna hear the least is how good of a couple they made.

This.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Sep 12, 2010,
It depresses me that so many of the girls I went to high school with are already getting married or have kids. Like wtf go enjoy your life a little bit first.
Some chick in my school got shot and killed and it was everywhere online for all of last week.

That's the saddest thing I've ever seen on facebook. Very sad.
I unfriend people who are obnoxious or retarded on Facebook. There is a lot of people not on my feed anymore.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Sep 13, 2010,
The saddest thing I see is the constant "God, life sucks..Homework tonight" or "alone in this world, no one to talk to"

Despite having many conversations with this person, about most of the time serious topics, still refuses to accept that people want to talk to her...Actually, she'll ignore you half way through a conversation. So,

People are pretty sad on facebook.
Quote by severed-metal
The saddest thing I see is the constant "God, life sucks..Homework tonight" or "alone in this world, no one to talk to"

Despite having many conversations with this person, about most of the time serious topics, still refuses to accept that people want to talk to her...Actually, she'll ignore you half way through a conversation. So,

People are pretty sad on facebook.

yea i know that girl..i fucked her once
Quote by Mack56
Ooh, let me share a couple of gems from my browsings of facebook.

and

ok that second made me laugh quite hard. wtf is wrong with this world haha
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
*second pic*

You see, "****mylife" is a reference to the website "fmylife" in which users share breif stories of unfavorable situations ranging from trivial to crucial(mostly trivial) with the familiar constant of "FML" or "**** my life" at the end. However this site became rather popular and people started using it outside of the usual context of the original website.

Chances are it wasn't really *that* big of a deal to her

Dick.
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

*insert close friend* changed their relationship status to "Single."
*insert douche friend* likes this.
*other douchebag friend*: lol
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
It's how I found out my uncle died...while I was in the hospital... Got out the day before my 19th birthday to go to the viewing and buried on my 19th birthday...

This isn't sad, but I found it funny. I changed my relationship status after my ex left me. The first comment, "ATTENTION LADIES!!!" I found it humorous...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by rgrockr
*insert close friend* changed their relationship status to "Single."
*insert douche friend* likes this.
*other douchebag friend*: lol
That IS really annoying.
I feel kinda sorry and sad for ppl who update their statuses like daily and noone comments on them.
Page 1 of 2