Poll: Title
Poll Options
View poll results: Title
I've thought about friending some UGers, but can't be arsed.
20 14%
I've thought about friending some UGers, but decided not to
31 21%
I am friends with UGers and regret it
5 3%
I am friends with UGers and don't regret it
65 44%
I hate facebook with the deep and burning passion of a super nova
26 18%
Voters: 147.
Page 1 of 3
Inspired by The Madcap's thread and my own thoughts, would you be fine with having a bunch of people you've only met through this forum your friends on facebook. I ask this because I used to have this policy of keeping my internet life and my real life distinctly separate, but lately I haven't cared as much. Partly because I reveal to whoever's in the hugging thread more about myself than I admit to most of the people I know, and partly because I have a few photos and a youtube video on both my facebook profile and my UG profile, my first name in my user title, and from time to time the city where I live in posts. It would take some effort, but people from this site could track me down. The only reason I don't put it in my sig or anything is because I don't really care, and I think my parents/family members would be weirded out if I start friending people from all over the world (I'm not in the habit of telling people I frequent internet forums.)

So what say you, oh people of The Pit? Have you already revealed to UG your facebook profile, have you thought about it but decided not to? Share your stories.
UG life and social life DO NOT get mixed under any circumstances.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Technically yes, but partly because my roommate has a UG account.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I would not want people knowing that I post here. That and the fact that I don't use/like Facebook
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Facebook is internet life, not real life, so...

Yeah, I'm friends with several.
I'm not friends with 90% of the people I went to high school with who added me, so why not add people who I associate with just as much and in some cases more? Ya know.
Oh god no.

edit: I've never even searched for another UGer on facebook. I wouldn't really mind if one found me and sent me a request though.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Sep 12, 2010,
I used to be all like, "Hell no! No one from the internet is getting my real name or anything, I have to keep everything separate!" but meh. I'll add people from UG on Facebook that I know well enough and trust. As long as though they don't try to communicate with my real life friends or something, it's all good. Actually, I'm in an open relationship on Facebook with a UGer's hands.
yes iam but im nt gona say who im druink and dont want get bannd

grace i remmber that
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Last edited by mcjosh at Sep 12, 2010,
Quote by mcjosh

I don't think you'd get banned or having me (and several other people) as facebook friends.
Quote by Alex Vik
I don't think you'd get banned or having me (and several other people) as facebook friends.

no i meanm i dont wantto say names
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

and Jon777 .

Quote by angusfan16
Oh god no.

edit: I've never even searched for another UGer on facebook. I wouldn't really mind if one found me and sent me a request though.

hint?

And yeah, I'm friends with a few regs in the hardcore forum. Wasn't keen on the idea at first, but I figured.. why not?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Alex Vik

He's off his shit and not in the greatest mood at the moment, I wouldn't worry too much about whether what he's saying makes sense.

Also, yes, I have several.
I was friends with one girl but I kept pestering her for nudes, so I guess she deleted me.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by asator
hint? :p

Pfftt no. I'm not that desperate.

pretty please?
Sail upon the open skies
Yes, about 8 or so. I have denied requests from UGers too.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by TheReverend724
I have most of the Metal Forum and Anime Thread regulars as friends

I'm both
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by mcjosh

grace i remmber that

Im drunk too. So I suppose that i'll reply to you happily even though I lack any particular relevancy to the thread.
I'm friends with a few. Only people that I like.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Only a couple.

3 or 4 I think.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Im drunk too. So I suppose that i'll reply to you happily even though I lack any particular relevancy to the thread.

awesoem

OT- i hav like 30 on fb
'
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

and Jon777 .

I'm other. I wouldn't be friends with another Ug'er on FB. It's against my religion.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Oh Jacob, whoring yourself out as usual

I'm friends with JacobTheMe, Holy Katana, and I sent SteveHouse a request, but he never answered it

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LucidPsychosis

If you add me, tell my your UG username in your request, please.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Sep 12, 2010,
I'm friends with 2 or 3. Because I know 2 or 3 in real life. I won't say who they are but one of them is a regular in the bass forum.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Oh Jacob, whoring yourself out as usual

I'm friends with JacobTheMe, Holy Katana, and I sent SteveHouse a request, but he never answered it

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LucidPsychosis

If you add me, tell my your UG username in your request, please.

Its what I do best.

Tom is a beast.
Samula is required IML!
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Page 1 of 3