Just wondering which way I should be turning the truss rod in order to get rid of this problem. I could also raise the action, but my Schecter was in C before, and I don't think it had fret buzz. Its in standard tuning now. I'll have to have it fixed for Wednesday. But it should be alright, right? Even if I do anything with the truss rod, I should be able to leave it sit and be good for then, right?

EDIT: For sure I have fret buzz on my 12th fret. Seemingly all across the fretboard. E and A strings for sure.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602241

Maybe you don't have to play with your truss rod, change your string gauge or raise the action.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I dont really want to raise the action, but if thats easiest, I'll do it.

Scale is 25.5".

I should probably be changing strings (current ones are 6 months old )so I'll put those on and most likely change the action.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Last edited by AWACS at Sep 13, 2010,
yeah you're do for a string change, then see how it goes from there
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?