hey so i just got this old crate gt-80 hybrid amp and i want to get a footswitch, its a std 1/4in jack but this amp has a std rhythm and a lead channel as well as being able to switch it between being a solid state and tube via the foot switch and i donno what i should be looking for as far as a foot switch goes.. any help?