I was searching for a tab book to buy with lots of great classic Metallica songs and I found this tab book called 'Metallica Bass Riff by Riff'. It says in the decription on the internet that it is a complete tab book but the "Riff by Riff" part made it seem like the book only contains certain riffs from each song as well as the fact that the fornt cover says "Over 100 annotated note for note exerpts from Kille Em' All through Load"

Here is the link:
http://www.activemusician.com/item--HL.02506328?nav=prod-av

My question is: Is this a tab book with complete bass tabs for each song listed or is it just certain catchy riffs from each song? eg. 'For Whom The Bell Tolls' intro. Because I don't wanna waste my precious money on certain riffs.

Thanks in advance!
FISH ON!!!!

Quote by Derk'ed
Women love it better with fingers. Treat a bass like a woman. Fingers or piece of plastic?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
guitar pro (or tux guitar or whatever)+ultimate-guitar.com = all the metallica songs you want
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by FatalGear41
There are quite a few Metallica tab books for bass with complete scores. Here are a few:

http://www.bassbooks.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=122&cat=Metallica

Well the one im asking about is in that list so that must mean that it is a complete score!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THANKS
FISH ON!!!!

Quote by Derk'ed
Women love it better with fingers. Treat a bass like a woman. Fingers or piece of plastic?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
I had the guitar version of this book and it was just a few riffs from certain songs, IIRC.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack