Page 1 of 3
My job: Shelf stacker (I'm a Uni student)
Worst thing: Fuckwit / annoying customers.

Your turn.
RIP Tom Searle.
Boo. Hoo.

I'm a janitor.

So I guess that would include ridiculous amounts of garbage clean up, cleaning toilets, the smells of things especially, and the low pay.
Last edited by severed-metal at Sep 13, 2010,
Worst thing about my job is that I don't have it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Pro: I get to lurk UG/ play WoW all night at work.

Con: Weird sleep times (I work 11:00 PM to 7:00AM)

Both?: I fall asleep sometimes, but there is beds.
underground miner/surface miner

very long hours but the money is very good.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I fix airplanes
Worst thing: Fuckwit / annoying customers.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I write contracts and grab rental instruments.
Worst thing: The shoes. God the shoes. I'm not talking in terms of looks here, that's why we have to wear them(Completes the presentable image), but spending four to six hours either running to and from a desk carrying instruments or standing writing contracts in poorly shaped shoes leaves me wincing with every step when I get home.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Get bored from not working at work.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Sit on the computer and surf the internet while doing minimal work like putting a disc in a computer for a little kid and getting paid brakes..........wait that doesn't sound that bad.
Quote by whitenihilist
Uh oh, ****wits + owning planes = bad time.

Most of them just drive them they don't own them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I work games in King's Island in Cincinnati, Ohio. I love my job. I get to be social, flirt with girls, play games for work, screw around all the time, take nothing seriously, make jokes on the microphone in front of a different set of 80 people every minute or so.

Cons? The people that don't want to play. This may make me sound greedy, but normally the people that don't like the games are also the ones that flip me off, yell and scream at me, and even make threats once in a while.

I'm not a pussy, so OF COURSE, I want to hurt them in return. But I can't. I'd be fired.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Gas station attendant

Worst Thing: We have about 150 different brands of wine and each one has a few different types, stocking that is pretty annoying, and people messing up the gas pumps is a pain and memorizing all the prices since our store owner for some reason has a problem pricing things lolz.

Best thing: It's simple and pretty easy.
getting screwed over and doing alot of work for shitty pay
lifting stuff half the day and entering data the other half

ahh i hate it, i just needed to vent
I work in a call center.

customer service calls are the worst.

actually, no. last night a blind woman called me and spent twenty minutes explaining how she made pie with our peaches. lonely ass old people messing up my call time.
I work in a guitar shop/repair/setup place.
Really the only bad thing is having to clean the crap of other peoples guitars when they clearly aren't cared for properly.
Other than that, its awesome.
Quote by MakinLattes
I work in a call center.

customer service calls are the worst.

actually, no. last night a blind woman called me and spent twenty minutes explaining how she made pie with our peaches. lonely ass old people messing up my call time.

Frankly I'd be pretty curious how a blind woman manages to preheat an oven, make a pie crust, and reach in and out of an oven without needing skin grafts later.
I work graveyard shift at a mental institution. no joke. its ****ing cool because mostly the people are sleeping.
the worst thing is probly the boredom
Job: Supervisor
Problem: Employees that try to get away with things they shouldn't be doing or who are negative or dumb or just there to get by and think they don't get paid enough.
Problem: Salary pay means if I work more than 40hrs a week, I'm taking a pay cut for my time.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Last edited by Bertallica at Sep 13, 2010,
Job: Mcdonalds
Problem: It's ****ing boring, lots of marijuana is smoked to make it more bearable. But it's not really work either, also pay sucks.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Frankly I'd be pretty curious how a blind woman manages to preheat an oven, make a pie crust, and reach in and out of an oven without needing skin grafts later.

she talked a blue streak. I would've asked, but I couldn't get a word in without violating the rules.

I'm more curious about how she fared as a nurse.
I run a music shop.
Worst thing? It's split between the customers that ask mind-numbingly obvious questions ("So if I put it on layaway, can I have it now? So most of this stuff is used? Are you ever going to get anything else? So you sell mostly guitars, huh? GIMME ALL YOUR SOUSAPHONES.") and the HURRDURRIBRANGALLTWELVEOFMYKIDSTOKILLALLYOURINSTRUMENTS people. But we don't get too many of either. I love my job.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by MakinLattes
she talked a blue streak. I would've asked, but I couldn't get a word in without violating the rules.

I'm more curious about how she fared as a nurse.

She's probably like those dogs whose noses are sensitive enough to identify and sniff out cancer cells and such.
I work in a hotel. Its really boring and I spend most of my time at work in the pit or doing my homework. It pays less than my last job by I don't have to worry about getting blown up by IED's.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
I'm a cashier at a hardware store.

Worst part of my job is my boss.

Out of the eight regular managers at the store, I got assigned to the one who feels the need to be disrespectful to everyone below her whilst kissing the asses of everyone above her. So she treats her subordinates and most customers like they're mentally challenged, and then takes credit for other employees' work when she talks to the corporate bosses.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Luke200420
I work in a hotel. Its really boring and I spend most of my time at work in the pit or doing my homework. It pays less than my last job by I don't have to worry about getting blown up by IED's.

Woot Hotel jobs FTW.

So glad I got into this honestly. Slacker job is easy.
Quote by RU Experienced?
She's probably like those dogs whose noses are sensitive enough to identify and sniff out cancer cells and such.

good point. her powers would explain how she can afford our products.
I work at Long and McQuade. I deal with 12 year old metalheads all ****ing day. Worse than that is dealing with their rich dads (i.e, trying to explain for 20 mintues why buying a PRS Custom 22 and a Hughes and Kettner Triamp MK2 for their son's first guitar and amp is a terrible, terrible idea)

Best part of the job is when all the metalheads leave and all the old dudes come in to play jazz and blues and know-wtf-they're-talking-about. Also, jamming with the $8000 guitars with everyone I work with for 2 hours after we close Bet you guys didn't see that shit coming when we tell you to get out cuz we're closing

You could say I love my job....

2nd Job:

I also work at a pet store (Petsmart mutha fuckas!!) best part of the job, chilling with the parrots, or playing with the puppies in the "PetsHotel" doggy-daycamp. In case you've ever wondered if being in a huge room full of puppies, toys, jungle-gyms and more puppies is the greatest experience ever, well... it is

Worst part of the job:
poo. there is a lot of poo. all the time. I have to clean it when I see it.

Now that I have written these out and can look at them... I have seriously ****ing awesome jobs This is absolutely true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDe5lsE9JhA

I ****in' love puppies

You are now looking at what I spend 6 hours a day doing on weekends. I ****in' love my job
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 13, 2010,
Lt.Shinysides is sooooo damn lucky to play with puppies all day! Talk about a dream job! I'm soooo jealous!

Job: Freelance Fragrance Consultant
I hate it when parents bring the little kids and start touching things, when someone steals the cologne from the gift sets, and when someone steals the testers. Other than that I like my job, it pays well and all I have to do is talk to customers and pass out samples.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by Momentosis
Worst thing about my job is that I don't have it.

This.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Job: Electrical Engineer
worst things: very long hours, 9.5 hours a day, and not a very nice salary, 6500 aed, that is a little less than $2000 (american) per month
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
Job : Security

Pros : Really cool boss.
Mostly cool co-workers
I can do whatever I want until something goes down

Cons : Staff seems to think they own me and can ask me to do whatever they want.
Patients (I work in a hospital) don't listen to a thing I say unless I call a code
I work midnights
Have to restrain old people on a regular basis
I work midnights
If something goes wrong we are the scapegoats
I work midnights
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
The worst thing about my job? Its nonexistent.

My previous job was a bitch, though. 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, on call, driving my own vehicle all over the greater Atlanta area to help people with basic car problems like a flat or a dead battery. All for $14 a call.

Breaking into other peoples cars when they were locked out was awesome, though.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Page 1 of 3