Irish folk songs

/thread
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Finntroll, Turisas, and Alestorm.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by CoreysMonster
dude, seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KI6g01zO-A

7 drunken nights, best song ever.

Is that the whole:
"Arr, you're drunk, you're drunk you silly old fool, still ya cannah see.
That's a little baby that yer mother sent to me."

?

If so, yes, that is awesome.
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
Is that the whole:
"Arr, you're drunk, you're drunk you silly old fool, still ya cannah see.
That's a little baby that yer mother sent to me."

?

If so, yes, that is awesome.

aye, that's the song
Quote by Darkkon
meeeeeessshhhuuugggaaahhhhhh

as odd as this sounds, there is nothing better than getting drunk and being right in front of the stage at a meshuggah concert.

If you ever get the chance to do this, prepare yourself for the wildest and darkest party of your life.
Well, if we get drunk enough, my friends and I like to sing along really loud to "Notting else matters", which is very akward for everyone else in the bar. Our local watering hole is a Irish pub, so drunk people singning along isn't that uncommon though. They only play rock, metal and Irish folk songs which turns out to be good drinking music.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Quote by Antis0cial
Irish folk songs

/thread

This.

Amount of fantastic nights I've had listening to a live Irish band near me. Even better if you've been drinking Guinness all night.

Mad Dog Mcrea
The Doors, Oasis, Bowie....actully whatever I listen to sober, I listen to drunk
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
A lot, ranging from Nile to Depeche Mode and The Police. I also like Madness, Bathory and Van Halen a lot more when drunk.
Quote by CoreysMonster
as odd as this sounds, there is nothing better than getting drunk and being right in front of the stage at a meshuggah concert.

If you ever get the chance to do this, prepare yourself for the wildest and darkest party of your life.

17th december....yay!

Any chance they'll play anything off Catch 33?
That's my favourite album to listen to when drunk/otherwise.

TS, all of Catch Thirtythree.
Personal favourite would be "Wow, I can get sexual too!" by Say Anything. I have very fond memories of drunkenly wandering along the riverbank with my ipod yelling "I called her on the phone and she touched herself, she touched herself, she touched herself. I laughed myself to sleep!"

So much fun. I love listening to music drunk.
The Smiths, Bob Dylan, Arcade Fire, Antony and the Johnsons are all firm favourites.

I wind my housemates up no end, wailing with my headphones in after a night out