Page 1 of 2

WHAAAAAAAAT????
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
this is most likely going to get closed, but I have to say that this encompasses 90% of metal and is hilarious.
ha thats brilliant.

"I'm going to shred the fuck out of them regardless to the melody that preceded it..."

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
"We should write lots of ---- licks and jam them in odd time signatures leaving the singer totally head-fu*ked"
first youtube thread I've actually watched the video in ages and was not disappointed. I liked that they did using text talk on a computer, was awesome!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

am i the only one who thinks those kinda cat-ish figures are really cute?

hilarious video too
sig-less
lmao!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

at the sweep conversation. SO TRUE!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
"I'm going to shred the **** out of them with no relevance to what little melody had already preceded."

fuk met, he dunt no wut he talk about, jus lisen 2 pal gilburt n satch they rawk harcore.

But yeah, that was pretty funny.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Loved the bit about giving the backing track to the singer. Whole video was hilarious.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
lol..
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
;haha:

****ing hilarious.

The bit about arpeggios.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
i think it's hilarious
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Lol
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
This is hilarious

"I cannot be in a band with a mousefucker"
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Sep 13, 2010,
"When in reality i've been playing the same three notes for 3 minutes now"

Thank you op!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
That sounds like mice ****ing.

Maybe a little but mice ****ing rocks.

GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
"How fast can you do this- bidda ballida bidda ballida bidda ballida bidda ballida bidda ballida"

"How fast can you do this- dibbidabidadbdibadibbidabidadbdibadibbidabidadbdibadibbidabidadbdibadibbidabidadbdiba"

"That's a shit lick. It sounds like mice f*cking when you do it up high"

"Yes, but mice f*cking rock."
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I don't like shred music at all, but I think there's some inverted snobbery in this thread. Like:

'I couldn't play anything more complicated than a Muse song to save my life, so I'll compensate for it by mocking people who can! Look how stupid people are for wanting to make their music complicated! I'm clearly much smarter because I only care about 'emotion' in music. Everyone else is stupid. Dumb metalheads, herp derp.'

**** you. Get off your high horse, and just let people play what they want. Chances are that when you started off, you were impressed by wanky crap too.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
I don't like shred music at all, but I think there's some inverted snobbery in this thread. Like:

'I couldn't play anything more complicated than a Muse song to save my life, so I'll compensate for it by mocking people who can! Look how stupid people are for wanting to make their music complicated! I'm clearly much smarter because I only care about 'emotion' in music. Everyone else is stupid. Dumb metalheads, herp derp.'

**** you. Get off your high horse, and just let people play what they want. Chances are that when you started off, you were impressed by wanky crap too.

Its funny because shredders (and lots of metalheads) are the ones on the high horse, looking down at anything that doens t try to be complicated, and who worship guitar playing as if it is a sport. Its fun to be the one looking down on them instead of the other way around.

You do sound like a shredder so, I guess your comment was only to make you look objective.
I like how the one guy had three strings touching his fretboard and he still didn't have any fret buzz.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Page 1 of 2