Yes
43 31%
No
96 69%
Voters: 139.
Page 1 of 2
Nope.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I dress like a lot of my favourite musicians and I pretty much have the same hairstyle as Kaoru from Dir en Grey but I don't really try and act like them, I don't think.
I like Joseph Fritzl but I don't wan't to look like him....... although I did get a great cellar conversion
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Can't say I do that. However, I take many licks and musical ideas from my idols; if that means anything.
No. Unfortunately, I can't grow an afro.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
No, can't say I really have a role model if I'm honest
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789

What about me?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

No. I used to know someone who slaivshly tried to copy Jim Morrison and I found it pretty pathetic to be honest.
I don't, BUT, when I worked retail this middle aged chick that used to come in always told me I look like Dave Grohl and I'm like "Yeah, if having long hair makes you Dave Grohl". Stupid bitch.
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
I grew my hair and facial hair and wore hats and stuff to try and look like Brant Bjork from Kyuss for a while. Not too successful.
Quote by Road Eyes
No. I used to know someone who slaivshly tried to copy Jim Morrison and I found it pretty pathetic to be honest.

Everyone knows at least one person who tried to be Jim Morrison. I knew two. It was very obnoxious. They would stand there swaying when they talk, and talk all soft and hippie like. It was right after they saw the Doors. They weren't even trying to be Jim Morrison. They were trying to be Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison.

Haha, I also knew a dude.. one of the coolest people I've ever met.. He tried really hard to be a greaser. He'd even roll his pack of cigs up in his sleeve and wear his hair in a pompadour.
Quote by vintage x metal

I don't have any role models or idols that I care enough about to act or look like them.
cat
Not really, although Omar Rodriguez-Lopez has given me another reason to grow an afro.
Quote by AfroVic
Not really, although Omar Rodriguez-Lopez has given me another reason to grow an afro.

I am so jealous.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by will123456789

this.

i admire people but i don't really have a role model
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Nope. If someone I idolise has a good style I may be influenced but I wouldn't specifically try to look like them all the time.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My dad was my role model, and by some strange quirk of fate, I happen to look a little bit like him when he was my age.

This. Dad and brother actually.
No, because I don't have a role model/idol.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

i don't have role models..i have inspirations, and people whom I think are cool etc, but you have to be yourself..i.m.o

naturalness > than anything..
even if you don't like yourself, by trying to imitate others isn't a good start to.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I don't have idols or role models which explains why I am so god damned awesome.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I've never really idolized anyone, and never wanted to copy everything about another person.

"It's better to be a first-rate version of yourself than a second-rate version of someone else"
I say that to make myself feel better because I feel like I'm missing out on something.
I've used idols as inspiration for haircuts, but that's because I can never decide what to get otherwise. I do admire men with a good dress-sense, but i'm too poor/unemployed to be able to afford nice clothes. Though if I could afford to I probably would, not completely copy someone's style, but use it as a big inspiration.

In terms of acting, not really, i'm terrible at acting like something i'm not, i've tried to act like a hardass before but I always slip up and say something really lame.
Last edited by aaciseric at Sep 13, 2010,
My Dad is my rolemodel, and I try to act like him: Integrity, honesty and good money.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Nah. I look up to people for examples of how I should live my life, but I try to make my own way for the most part.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Page 1 of 2