I'm using windows seven.

I try to install it on PC but it just stops downloading half way through, it dont want to download the radio stations for some reason?

Help!
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
If it's anything similar to what can happen with Diablo 2, just put the disc in and access it from whatever drive it is and copy the files that are failing to install into whatever folder you're putting it into.
Shame man, it's an amazing game. The radio stations are one of the best bits, pretty much the reason I discovered metal
This is why my PS2 > your PC, by the way.

Don't have any technical knowledge, just thought I'd share the love/rub it in
Quote by SilentHeaven109
Shame man, it's an amazing game. The radio stations are one of the best bits, pretty much the reason I discovered metal

Can your PS2 download modded characters, weapons, cars, and have online GTA multiplayer? Noooo... Buurrrnnnnn..

Haha just kidding, but seriously that's one of the greatest parts of PC GTA. And yeah, the radio stations kick ass. Vice City has 2 Minutes to Midnight on it
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Ultimate-Guitar

It's the Pit.

There is a gaming thread though.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Are you torrenting it? If so, there's your problem. Buy it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by SilentHeaven109

im not even going to bother telling you why thats wrong to be absolutely honest
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.