Now i know this sounds stupid but i am not familiar with Acoustic Amps and how they will work with your basic Electric Guitar, specifically one with a distorted set up (Ml-2 to be exact).

My uncle recently gave me his Seinna 30 and it sounds beautiful but clean and with the built in chorus but im wondering if if i start to use ym Distort what will i be looking at?
Electronically there's no reason you couldn't run an electric guitar or a distortion into an acoustic amp, but I'm not sure it would sound so good since an acoustic amp is pretty much specifically designed for clean acoustic guitar. You might be able to get a good sound for a clean electric, but I can't imagine any kind of distortion pedal sounding good through an acoustic combo.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.
for examples on distorted acoustics, check out songs by the John Butler Trio. He gets it to work pretty well
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I was working with it, its a very vibrant tone, very jumpy on the highs and i think a EQ could fix it up, its very interesting, thanks for your advice guys
Depends exactly how you're distorting it. For instance, if you're going to use an overdrive or boost to amp it up a ton before the amp, it probably won't sound good because it's just going to force the amp to make hard clipping noises. However, if you use something like a fuzz box that just induces distortion without boosting the sound a ton it'll probably work fine.

The only problem I see is that most distortion thickens up the sound considerably. In my experience, the acoustic amps I've used don't allow for extremely thick sounds or anything for the simple fact that they aren't really designed for it. That being said, I've gotten some good distortion out my acoustic amp before, it just kinda depends how you're doing it.
Acoustic amps often have a tweeter or full-range speaker, which is exactly what you don't want! Guitar amp speakers are designed to remove most of the high treble, but acoustic amps are designed to preserve it.

If you can disconnect the tweeter you should have a fairly clean, neutral sounding electric amp - though it still won't sound all that good distorted.